Which of the top 3-4 company makes the 'most synthetic' oil?

...Nothing is truly synthetic anyway. Still all is made of naturally occurring materials. People can't make anything in the purist sense. So we combine them or react them, so what...
Well, yes and no.

We can take crude oil and synthesize any alcohol we choose, which is a synthetic alcohol, and then react that alcohol with a carboxylic acid to make an ester (a doubly synthesized product); or we can take an ethylene gas from the crude distillation process and synthesize it to make PAO (a multi-synthesized product). https://bobistheoilguy.com/

Or we can take an oil from a plant and transesterify it with those very pure synthesized alcohols to make an ester with much improved qualities.

So we can use natural products and synthesize them to make improved products. We can also take synthesized products and make more synthesized products.

We are not full of ourselves. We use the scientific method along with physics and chemistry to develop products with improved characteristics which benefits all of humanity.

Wouldn't it be the oil that is labeled 100% Synthetic vs Fully Synthetic? Isn't there something (regards to labeling) that states only oils that have have been 100% synthetically produced and not hydro cracked can have 100% Synthetic on a bottle, such as Motul’s H-Tech, 8100 and 300V ranges, Amsoil Signature Series? Wouldn't be the first time I would be wrong but I thought there was a difference with oils that are labeled 100% Synthetic and Full/ Fully Synthetic.

Wouldn't it be the oil that is labeled 100% Synthetic vs Fully Synthetic? Isn't there something (regards to labeling) that states only oils that have have been 100% synthetically produced and not hydro cracked can have 100% Synthetic on a bottle, such as Motul’s H-Tech, 8100 and 300V ranges, Amsoil Signature Series? Wouldn't be the first time I would be wrong but I thought there was a difference with oils that are labeled 100% Synthetic and Full/ Fully Synthetic.
Only in Germany and maybe some other European countries, but in North America it can be labled full syn or 100% synthetic or whatever marketing term you want to use as long as it's group III, grp IV, or grp V or some blend of the three and some allowanced of grp I and grp II to be used to carry additives. Germany Only Allows Grp IV and Grp V based oils to be called Vollsynthetisch (Full Synthetic), and oils based around Group III is designated HC-synthese.

What is special about PAO ? I have never seen the reason for the excitement some have.
It's more oxidation resistant and has significantly better cold temperature performance. If neither of those benefits applies to your application, then looking for it, other than perhaps indicating that the blender spent more on producing the product, would seem to be for the sake of curiosity.

It's more oxidation resistant and has significantly better cold temperature performance. If neither of those benefits applies to your application, then looking for it, other than perhaps indicating that the blender spent more on producing the product, would seem to be for the sake of curiosity.
We seem to forget about the attributes of other base oils . But then what oils aren't base oil blends to achieve a desired result.

We seem to forget about the attributes of other base oils . But then what oils aren't base oil blends to achieve a desired result.

One of those desired results is usually cost effectiveness ;) PAO is expensive, so it's typically skipped if not absolutely needed. That's why it often appears in low volatility 0w-xx products, because trying to do it with lighter bases + PPD's drives up volatility (see: TGMO). Castrol uses it in their 0w-40 but not their 5w-40 because they can get away with Group III in the latter.

Why stress the base oils when the engine usually outlasts the rest of the vehicle.

Back