MCD's double cheeseburger for a $1 going away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up here, the're a part of the '$1.49 Value Menu'.....I eat way, way more of them than I should admit too....wonder if they'll stay that price....

I'm more concerned about a pound of Swiss Emmentaler cheese costing $17 than I am about a piece of indedible junk that costs a buck or two.

Originally Posted By: Buffman
i don't like their cheese anyways.

It's not cheese. It's a semi-dairy product with all sorts of added stuff that shouldn't be in cheese.

You can get anything at McDonalds for $1
shocked2.gif

I don't care what they do with the double cheese burger, I just hope they keep offering that Southern Style Chicken Breakfast Biscuit for 2 for 3 dollars. I usually don't eat too much fast food, but that thing rocks.

Originally Posted By: NYEngineer
I just hope they keep offering that Southern Style Chicken Breakfast Biscuit

I hope it's not soggy.

Yum! Cheese food product...

I used to make awesome spaghetti sauce with Velveeta when I was in college years ago. I don't know if I could eat that now but then it was very popular with my friends.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
I just don't understand who would eat this sh1te. Why people why?

Because they live in a fast food society. One might even say they live in a fast everything society. They have no patience, no time for anything really. That leads to a constant search for instant gratification. Apparently a pile of carbs and grease hit the right spot in a timely manner! The term "to grab lunch" says it all. I have no intention of grabbing lunch and wolfing it down between cell phone calls while navigating the mall parking lot.

Maccas or Hungry Jacks (Burger King) is only ever travelling food, 1000-1200km in a day or something (like 300km before work to have a meeting that could otherwise be carried out via video conference). It's there, it's regularly spaced, it's fast, and it's consistent.

sprint...last time we came back though Goulburn, we stopped at the "bakery" pie shop near the big Merino. They had relly good pies and sausage rolls.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
I just don't understand who would eat this sh1te. Why people why?

I agree. There is no way I'd eat anything from McDonalds, Arby's, Burger King or any other fast food slop joint.

It's amazing that people here nitpick the lubricants in their cars, but shovel garbage like McDonalds "food" into their mouth.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: NYEngineer
I just hope they keep offering that Southern Style Chicken Breakfast Biscuit

I hope it's not soggy.

Not soggy, AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back