Fast Food Reward Points

I don’t frequent McDonalds too much but the app is great when at a busy airport. Just order in the app and you don’t wait nearly nearly as long. I did it in Orlando the other day. Skipped 15 people in line waiting to order.

The airports usually don’t let you get bonuses on points but I like it just for the convenience.

I don't eat at McDonalds very much. A lot of times their burgers give me a stomach ache. Their fries occasionally sit on my stomach like concrete. Now I am finding Wendy's to be a different story. Better food and more palatable/digestible.
Just finished installing Wendy's app. Will try it this evening.

I don't eat at McDonalds very much. A lot of times their burgers give me a stomach ache. Their fries occasionally sit on my stomach like concrete. Now I am finding Wendy's to be a different story. Better food and more palatable/digestible.
Just finished installing Wendy's app. Will try it this evening.
I find Wendy's puts me in a coma.
Dead tired and I don't go there anymore. Must be tryptophan loaded...

Mcdonalds 2x
1000001843.jpg
bonus points today

The last several days my McDonald's has been cranking out some perfection iced tea...

Funny...the last few weeks they have a new girl working and she is maybe 20 years old or so. She works the drive-thru and now I get the "curtsy"
treatment with every order..seriously.. Tell me the last time you've seen that up north?

Wendy's has this diet orange cream soda that I really like. I'm not crazy about the food but I check the app fairly often in case there is something worth going there for and getting that delicious orangey creamy goodness as the drink. For a while I'd do the 4 for 4 and I could make the drink only a large and they didn't charge. That hack worked for quite a long time. I was sad when it quit working.

I've had Wendy's twice in 3 days. They have a promotion in the app where you can get a burger for a buck, or a double burger for 2 bucks. My single and a large drink was like 4$ even. The double 2 days later I added bacon so it was like 6.50. This is highly unusual for me - but that orange cream soda hits JUSSSSSST right.

Wendy's has this diet orange cream soda that I really like. I'm not crazy about the food but I check the app fairly often in case there is something worth going there for and getting that delicious orangey creamy goodness as the drink. For a while I'd do the 4 for 4 and I could make the drink only a large and they didn't charge. That hack worked for quite a long time. I was sad when it quit working.

I've had Wendy's twice in 3 days. They have a promotion in the app where you can get a burger for a buck, or a double burger for 2 bucks. My single and a large drink was like 4$ even. The double 2 days later I added bacon so it was like 6.50. This is highly unusual for me - but that orange cream soda hits JUSSSSSST right.

Yeah - those are the Dave's Soda. They've had a variety of Wendy's exclusive beverages. I've only seen them with Coke Freestyle machines. I kind of like the cherry cream soda myself.

The strange thing is that there really hasn’t been much discussion in fast food rewards here. I consider that both about getting points or benefits, as well as electronic coupon specials.

I remember when McDonald’s had a buy 5 get 1 free deal. It was any five items that qualified as a “McCafe” item and the redemption could be for anything (any size) McCafe item. I think that included shakes and the deluxe coffee drinks. I’d typically get a large coffee for $1 (my local price) and then redeem on something more expensive. I even got senior coffee for my parents and that counted as one purchase. They eliminated that in favor of a model of a point per cent. I’ve found that government-mandated surcharges like a soda tax or cup charge apply to points accumulated.

Deals can be local. They’ve dried up in my area. I looked it up today and my 99 cent coffee (hot or iced) is gone and no more BOGO cheeseburger or 6 piece Chicken McNuggets. I don't know if I’m being penalized for using it too much or if maybe it’s just gone. I have been traveling and saw different deals that were available in my area.

I have been going to Popeyes a bunch lately as they are under new management. I call these companies often with suggestions.
Yes I know someone will say if you didn't use the app you could just tell them.. Popeyes employees rarely speak English and telling them my order # requires much effort in itself 😁

I'd like to see a "notes" section on the order form on the app.
I keep getting like 4 biscuits on every order and I hate them and rather not waste them but the crows and hawks here find them tasty...
I asked Wendy's for an extra ice option like McDonald's...not happening and so on...

The strange thing is that there really hasn’t been much discussion in fast food rewards here. I consider that both about getting points or benefits, as well as electronic coupon specials.

I remember when McDonald’s had a buy 5 get 1 free deal. It was any five items that qualified as a “McCafe” item and the redemption could be for anything (any size) McCafe item. I think that included shakes and the deluxe coffee drinks. I’d typically get a large coffee for $1 (my local price) and then redeem on something more expensive. I even got senior coffee for my parents and that counted as one purchase. They eliminated that in favor of a model of a point per cent. I’ve found that government-mandated surcharges like a soda tax or cup charge apply to points accumulated.

Deals can be local. They’ve dried up in my area. I looked it up today and my 99 cent coffee (hot or iced) is gone and no more BOGO cheeseburger or 6 piece Chicken McNuggets. I don't know if I’m being penalized for using it too much or if maybe it’s just gone. I have been traveling and saw different deals that were available in my area.
Where I am the deals and rewards are on overload. Traffic is down and thus the increased offers

Where I am the deals and rewards are on overload. Traffic is down and thus the increased offers

Burger King had some crazy deals. $4 could get a bunch of stuff including two complete Whopper Jr meals or breakfast for two.

I also remember their paper coupons, which were accepted nationally. I even used them out of state.

This is for the fast foodies and not the I will never eat there crowd.

When you use your reward points customize your free food.
Let's says you get a McDonald's Quarter Pounder.

Customize it like no ketchup or extra onions etc. If not you usually get something laying around and this ends it. Here anyway they all do it.

Wendy's does it as well as many others. I just change up the product enough not to get something that has been sitting around... It works .
With all the coupons and bogos fast food is frequently cheaper than making it yourself

I get coupons for my local pizza place. It costs me more to make a pizza at home so I just buy it out.

While I guess my McD deals aren't as good as in some places, I have seen some come back. I've also seen one that came back that I haven't seen a while. That was two "any size" fries with the purchase of 20-piece Chicken McNuggets. And the BOGO on a double cheeseburger or 6-piece Chicken McNuggets. Either are good once per day.

The 20 piece Chicken McNuggets are universally $7 now at all the locations around me. It used to be $5, then $6, but often with a coupon special. Some of those were weird though, with $4.99 when most had a regular price of $5. $5 when regular price was $6 made more sense.

Back