Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

That almost took down Jack in the Box, once they forced their franchisees to adopt HACCP and cleaned up their supply chain, they had to revamp their marketing, a smart move:

Someone who was an ag science major at Cal Poly SLO told me to avoid ground beef from many grocery stores - Safeway being the worst offender. I usually get it from the butcher/Whole Foods or the cyropacked organic stuff from Costco.

I cook the Schmidt out of ground beef in most dishes so usually no issues with the piggly wiggly stuff yet.

I have gotten clearly overaged ground pork and pork sausage the last 2 years, I’m starting to avoid, even had some strange nasty bacon which is extremely unusual.
Dislike cook and toss and no where close to expiration

once they forced their franchisees to adopt HACCP and cleaned up their supply chain
Not following HACCP is like using dollar store non-api engine oil. I thought HACCP was an industry standard!

2 X ^ w/Wendy's...
They hada salad bar then, also a big potato U
could smother any way U wanted (they did it).

Probably like any 'smorgasbord, ppl take advantage - claim it's "all I can eat" and stuff.

2 X ^ w/Wendy's...
They hada salad bar then, also a big potato U
could smother any way U wanted (they did it).

Probably like any 'smorgasbord, ppl take advantage - claim it's "all I can eat" and stuff.
$3 for the SuperBar in 1980s-1990s dollars is a pretty good deal for the consumer but a huge loss leader for Wendy’s. Not to mention the labor involved in keeping it stocked and clean.

Salad bars are expensive for restaurants because of the continual staffing needed these days to keep them clean and sanitary. Forty years ago people were different in how they used salad bars. Today you will find people eating directly from the bar using their hands. Look at the costs of the buffets in Las Vegas. They are not the big cheap option they used to be.

'n he's ol enuff to know better.
Inject him w/some common disease as just punishment (flue?).

Yeah, I agree. Ppl no longer will place a piece of lettuce back in the pile w/the tongs that dropped them on the stainless, or
be mindful bout drizzlin dressing all over the floor infrnt of the counter, etc. Is the pace of life that much faster? Road rage,
grocery carts slam into achilles while waitin to pay, etc? Civility out the window?

I avoid any dairy product from fast food chains like the plague…

It used to be obtained fresh from local dairies,
now big corporate loads it into a distribution warehouse,
then to the restaurant….
Cheaper this way…

Stuff can be three months old or older by the time you get your shake or ice cream….

Avoid this Burger King…

Interstate 64 and US 15, between Richmond, and Charlottesville, Virginia…
11518 James Madison Hwy
Zion Crossroads, VA 22942

Unless Corporate has cleaned it up, worst Burger King I have ever eaten at…

Avoid this Burger King…

Interstate 64 and US 15, between Richmond, and Charlottesville, Virginia…
11518 James Madison Hwy
Zion Crossroads, VA 22942

Unless Corporate has cleaned it up, worst Burger King I have ever eaten at…

I see the problem. VDOT has an area HQ right next door. They hire from the same labor pool, and VDOT pays more.

"...worse fast food restaurant..."
Don't spend any $ there (at any of them) as a lousy system all around:
food quality, how sourced, where sourced, stored, prepared, ingredients, nutrition, cost per quality, employment policy, who reaps the profits, results to local neighborhoods, ad infinitum...

I don't like McDonald's,
I don't like Burger king menu(many items not listed). Went there just last week, I may go twice a year, no kids meals on the menu at the driv thru, had to ask. They only put the higher priced stuff on the menu.

Heading to BK for National Cheeseburger Day - just because!

If there are no more posts from here, you might infer what happened to bad ol' Me. :)

Heading to BK for National Cheeseburger Day - just because!

If there are no more posts from here, you might infer what happened to bad ol' Me. :)
Somehow, I lived. I also got a side of chicken fries. I brought my own bottle of ศรีราชา sauce :)
I just wish they but the McDonald style pickles on their small sandwiches- and less than a tablespoon of mustard!

Somehow, I lived. I also got a side of chicken fries. I brought my own bottle of ศรีราชา sauce :)
I just wish they but the McDonald style pickles on their small sandwiches- and less than a tablespoon of mustard!

At least you know what you are getting with those fries. Their regular fries have that coating that tastes like mush once they cool off.

Back