Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

Some of the commentary is ridiculous and borders on defamation. Who is making these comments or are they making this stuff up for more views?

"People have often been quoted saying that they felt sick after eating Arby’s. Some rumors have also come up regarding an extra ingredient which makes consumers lose their appetite."

DQ: "Their Hotdogs are also bashed often, because they taste awful, more like Slim Jims than Hotdogs. And of course, they are notorious for their soggy and burnt burgers as well."

"Other people complain that their food is unhygienic and often diarrhea-inducing, not a word you ever want associated with your restaurant.Taco Bell’s food quality has become an internet meme, damaging their reputation."

I like Culver's for fast food. It's not cheap but the quality is fairly good and the employee's appear to be friendly and probably paid more than lot's of other fast food places. Costco has pretty decent junk food such as pizza and hot dogs etc too. I buy the Culver's kids meals all the time and they are a great value. Cheeseburger, fries, soda, and frozen custard (vanilla with hot fudge is my favorite) for only about $8.00 out the door. It fills me up I don't need all that super-size garbage like the fast food places used to push.

As the hiring manager for a company that hires A LOT of entry level employees, I can tell you that anyone that is working for "sub market" wages right now is not the kind of person you want making your food. About a year ago my son said he wanted Burger King so we rolled thru the drive thru. Guy that took my money and handed me my food had 6000 neck tattoos (trying hard not to judge), nose and eyebrow piercings, and the worst part is he mumbled something when I handed him my Discover card. 2 days later someone made fradulent charges on my card-cannot prove it but I know who it was. The whopper that i paid $7 for was half cold with awful lettuce and non ripe tomatos. I am done with fast food, the work force in my area is awful.

My take on the list.
Arby's curly fries are the best. The smokehouse brisket is excellent too as well as most of their offerings.
Boston Market meat loaf is great and many of sides too, but I imagine even the veggies are full of calories.
Haven't been in a Hardee's in years but loved the mushroom and swiss burger.
Haven't been to a Sbarro in long time either but everything I had was great and the portions filling.
Before the pandemic, BK had $5 Whopper meal deals. Not sure of what was in the meat, but I thought it tasted very good.
McDonalds also has great fries as well as the fish sandwich. Same for the burgers. Not big on deserts but the hot fudge sunday always hits the spot.

My take on the list.
Arby's curly fries are the best. The smokehouse brisket is excellent too as well as most of their offerings.
Boston Market meat loaf is great and many of sides too, but I imagine even the veggies are full of calories.
Haven't been in a Hardee's in years but loved the mushroom and swiss burger.
Haven't been to a Sbarro in long time either but everything I had was great and the portions filling.
Before the pandemic, BK had $5 Whopper meal deals. Not sure of what was in the meat, but I thought it tasted very good.
McDonalds also has great fries as well as the fish sandwich. Same for the burgers. Not big on deserts but the hot fudge sunday always hits the spot.
Arby's Original Roast Beef sandwiches (with Arby's Sauce) are awesome! Yep, and I agree with you, their curly fries rock! (y)

Back