Fast Food Reward Points

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
This is for the fast foodies and not the I will never eat there crowd.

When you use your reward points customize your free food.
Let's says you get a McDonald's Quarter Pounder.

Customize it like no ketchup or extra onions etc. If not you usually get something laying around and this ends it. Here anyway they all do it.

Wendy's does it as well as many others. I just change up the product enough not to get something that has been sitting around... It works .

Oh, but you know they will chime in. They always do.

With that said, the only one I participate in is Chipotle rewards. I like getting my free meal every time I have enough points. I don't like the way they no longer seem to let me log on and report meals manually like they used to.

Oh, but you know they will chime in. They always do.

With that said, the only one I participate in is Chipotle rewards. I like getting my free meal every time I have enough points. I don't like the way they no longer seem to let me log on and report meals manually like they used to.
Oh yes they will...lol....
Wendy's gets me. I quit going.
They were giving me coupon books daily around Xmas time.
Everytime I tried to use one they would give me an attitude. Like where did you get this...uh right here..They are stingy and expensive.

McDonald's gives me bogo everyday for breakfast.. I give the extra to my neighbor who is in his 80s.

When you use your reward points customize your free food.
Let's says you get a McDonald's Quarter Pounder.

Customize it like no ketchup or extra onions etc. If not you usually get something laying around and this ends it. Here anyway they all do it.

Wendy's does it as well as many others. I just change up the product enough not to get something that has been sitting around... It works .

I do the same when ordering cars.... and it works too, I get one fresh off the assembly line (ordered jan 3, built feb 15 with a lot of feb 14 parts, and ready for pickup feb 25 (all in 2013)

Everything is assembled after the order, and has been for quite some time. I do remember the days when I'd see a Big Mac sitting around under a heat lamp in a styrofoam clamshell just waiting for someone to order one. However, that's not the way it's done these days.

That doesn't mean everything is made fresh. Meat is typically precooked in warming trays, so at least the meat can get pretty nasty if it's been around for a while.

There are some fast food places that don't do anything (including cooking patties) until the order is made.

Everything is assembled after the order, and has been for quite some time. I do remember the days when I'd see a Big Mac sitting around under a heat lamp in a styrofoam clamshell just waiting for someone to order one. However, that's not the way it's done these days.

That doesn't mean everything is made fresh. Meat is typically precooked in warming trays, so at least the meat can get pretty nasty if it's been around for a while.

There are some fast food places that don't do anything (including cooking patties) until the order is made.
Yes that is what I’ve seen at every McDonald’s I’ve been to in the past 25 years or more.

What in the world does this have to do with the OP's post ?

At my local Wendy's made fresh is an oxymoron. Just five cars in line can mean over a 30 minute wait.
That's why I no longer go there

I never use a drive thru if I can help it. I might if it's the only option (like closed dining rooms) and use to do if if my kid was sleeping in the back seat.

I never use a drive thru if I can help it. I might if it's the only option (like closed dining rooms) and use to do if if my kid was sleeping in the back seat.
Exactly but that's another Wendy's beauty. Even now you may try a walk in after you order on an app and you get to the door and half the time it says lobby closed due to the shortage of help..
I just quit going. My buddy in TN has the same issues..

I seldom use Wendy's but did yesterday as I had received some decent coupons in the mail. I ordered no onions so it was fresh. They were quick with a good attitude and the food was hot.
Sorry you're having problems with your location.

I seldom use Wendy's but did yesterday as I had received some decent coupons in the mail. I ordered no onions so it was fresh. They were quick with a good attitude and the food was hot.
Sorry you're having problems with your location.
I don't come with the pedigree you do Walt...plus you've got a fresh rebuild too.. thanks 😊

Doctors and prescriptions prescribed killed both my parents and they weren't fast foodies...
Not to get off subject...but yes many many bad drugs out there being prescribed to people. In recent months my wife and I have been examining how drugs are tested, approved and marketed. I lot of deception and greed out there. I absolutely refuse to take a drug that has been prescribed to me.

Not to get off subject...but yes many many bad drugs out there being prescribed to people. In recent months my wife and I have been examining how drugs are tested, approved and marketed. I lot of deception and greed out there. I absolutely refuse to take a drug that has been prescribed to me.
I have left many doctors because they were pushers...that said I have found others with extreme integrity for which I am thrilled to find...

Let's get back to the chicken 🐔 😋

1000001690.jpg

Back