Harris Teeter deli sale price discrepancy.

Hillarious. Some act like they are handling nitroglycerin when they approach the scales. I have mercy and tell them "look, I dont care if u went a bit over or under. Dont worry about it." :rolleyes:Those likely served someone like those you said needs head examined!
You're not kidding! Thank you sir! Same here, I say don't worry if it's more, somebody will eat it!

Who wants to make a separate trip for the same product at 50% higher prices.
I used to think that way too, until Publix tried to sell me Prosciutto di Parma ($$/lb.), which I was supposed to take home and trim, AFTER it was sliced at the counter. I kindly stopped the clerk and said to myself never again, so I walked across the street to a deli and later returned to pick up my car from the Publix parking lot. The Publix employees, were even arguing amongst themselves when I asked, why they were not trimming it BEFORE they slice it.

I feel for you. You felt ripped off and no one cared. Welcome to 2023

I never order the sale stuff at the deli. I assume its on sale because its old.

You eat pot roast for thanksgiving
We do. No one here likes Turkey except me. Even I agree that turkey pastrami must be gross - I didn't know there was such a thing.

Some people here drive 10 miles out of their way to save 5 cents on a gallon of gas. And yes I did let it go if you bothered to read whole post.
I used to tease a guy who would drive all across town or 10 - 12 miles sometimes to save a few cents a gallon on gas. I would tell him
"do you realize you just burned the dollar or so you saved on the gas to drive all the way there?" He never stopped it.

Back