Bought the new 20,000 mile Supertech 0w20

Geez, the phrase "baffle with BS" comes to mind with all these description/price changes.
Ditto... It's "Oil"... Wish they would position themselves by offering the best they can produce and a price that competes. Tired of all the marketing BS.

I’m waiting for the first person to run this Supertech 20,000 miles.
You can run almost any oil 20,000 miles the real question is what kind of protection did it afford your engine? I'm going to stick with my 7500 mile Max or April and October. Maybe just April if my driving continues to drop.

Ditto... It's "Oil"... Wish they would position themselves by offering the best they can produce and a price that competes. Tired of all the marketing BS.
I just wish I could find PDS's for the stuff. I don't want a Warren/whatever PDS that's "supposedly what wal-mart sells".

I just wish I could find PDS's for the stuff. I don't want a Warren/whatever PDS that's "supposedly what wal-mart sells".
Some really good UOA's on ST. I have one from awhile back. Some will think it's sub-par and marginal because Warren/Walmart sells it... but I really believe we are all being sold "marketing" and what makes you feel good. These oils come from the same refineries and get blended with propitiatory add-packs etc. ST does very well in my estimation.

Back