Bought the new 20,000 mile Supertech 0w20

I've tried two Walmarts, one is a Super Walmart or whatever they call it, and while there's lots of space on the shelf for 0W20 ST Advanced Synthetic there's none to be found. A store clerk said as soon as it's stocked it's gone.

*If still made by Warren Distribution company - then it should be a good oil . I also believe Warren was bought recently but hopefully the new owners want to put out superior oil products which compete (quality wise) against the big boy oil companies while still providing that Super Tech price savings !

I'm very curious to see how the oil is, whenever Mobil 1 EP is not available with a rebate, I feel like cost wise, this would make a great EP oil to try, my 2GR-FEs are 10k OCI but I have 30/70 city/highway split, with 1-2 mile super short trips with very low temperature here in Wyoming, where the car never gets up to temperature, I have been running Mobil 1 EP for 10k OCI with Fram ultra at 20-30K OCI. It is way too cold to be doing any maintenance with very very high winds with no garage of any sort.

For under $17/5qt jug this oil can't be beat honestly, at least for an up to 10k OCI. I'm inclined to think that it won't do as well as M1 EP if both are ran for 20k miles, but for a 10k OCI or less it really does look good so far. Good for me - my car specs 10w30, and there is tons of that on the shelves in Supertech Advanced Synthetic 10w30 flavor.

I recently spotted 0w30, 5w30 and 10w30 at my local store. I am wondering if Kirkland will pick this up too. Regardless it will be a while but I won’t hesitate to use this. Hell with my long runs now and aboit To go out of warranty it may be a chance to get a year or at least 9-10 months out of an oil change.

I recently spotted 0w30, 5w30 and 10w30 at my local store. I am wondering if Kirkland will pick this up too. Regardless it will be a while but I won’t hesitate to use this. Hell with my long runs now and aboit To go out of warranty it may be a chance to get a year or at least 9-10 months out of an oil change.
If Costco picks this up, it's a game changer depending on the price it comes in at.

Saw it at my local WM tonight. I have one more oil change of magnatec, but honestly, for the price and perceived performance, it may go in my passport soon.

Since it was $1.50 more than the regular supertech synthetic I thought I'd give it a shot. This 2012 Corolla is only going to see 6,000 to 7,000 miles over the next 12 months, but 90% in town short trip driving. I thought maybe the 20,000 mile oil will hold up better in severe service.
I've used several oils in the Corolla over the years my car is a sever service vehicle UOA say the oils still had life as high as 7154 miles. Living on the Cold side of the State you do I'd just make that change in early May. Not to cold and not to hot!

No ST 20K mile oil in Canadian WMs so far, but picked just up 2 jugs of 5w-30 ST FS at C$14.47 each, that's a very good price.
For those in USA, jug is 1.32Gal (5L) for US$11.50.
As far as Costco, they may widen oil selection online but stores likely won't see many choices as they stock only a few on shelves.

Just got mine for my next GX460 oil change:

Attachments

• 453E06C5-3C90-47C4-96AC-66A0AB08D6F1.jpeg
    453E06C5-3C90-47C4-96AC-66A0AB08D6F1.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 576
Back