Bought the new 20,000 mile Supertech 0w20

OP - completely unacceptable.

You should have saved the extra $1 and pushed the regular stuff to 30k miles after oil analysis.

*I would be inclined to run this oil for severe service out to 5K miles / 6 months in a PFI engine (like a Corolla) . In a DFI engine - I don't need a 20K oil because I only run synthetic D1 / Gen 2 oil in a DFI engine out to 4K miles / 4 months for severe service .

I will run it forc7500
Can't find it even online.
What weights will be available?
I just contacted Warren on this oil. They were good to respond when kirkland first came out

Last edited:
I will run it forc7500
Can't find it even online.
What weights will be available?
I just contacted Warren on this oil. They were good to respond when kirkland first came out
It's available in 0w-20, 5w-20, 5w-30, 10w-30, you should be able to find all varieties online by searching "Supertech Advanced"

Since it was $1.50 more than the regular supertech synthetic I thought I'd give it a shot. This 2012 Corolla is only going to see 6,000 to 7,000 miles over the next 12 months, but 90% in town short trip driving. I thought maybe the 20,000 mile oil will hold up better in severe service.
Living on the cold and hot side of the State which weight oil did you get?

I poured it into my FJ today that has 219k on the odo. Butt measurement... it is a smoother engine than I had on the Valvoline that was in the rig.

I would love to see a VOA on this oil, but have to believe it is an wonderful selection. I will only run it on 5k OCI's... and no worries at $17 a 5qt.

P1XKxEE.jpg

I poured it into my FJ today that has 219k on the odo. Butt measurement... it is a smoother engine than I had on the Valvoline that was in the rig.

I would love to see a VOA on this oil, but have to believe it is an wonderful selection. I will only run it on 5k OCI's... and no worries at $17 a 5qt.

P1XKxEE.jpg
Sending off for one tomorrow I'll post them as soon as I get them back!

Keep your eyes peeled on the VOA forum in about 3 weeks, I bought a bottle of the advanced 5w30 I'm going to send in probably tomorrow or Tuesday to Blackstone!
Excellent, looking forward to that.

Saw the 5w30 adavanced at Walmart last week while I was buying Mobil 1 (because they are on rebate right now and it’s too good to pass up), but I’m looking forward to giving the Super Tech Advanced a try.

If I run the advanced it will be for 7500
Warren never got back with me after I requested oil specs on this oil.

Back