Castrol edge EP - now claims 25K OCI

I have, they’re very well known in the Sierra Nevada mountains where I reside
More than One?
Has anyone seen a pair together?

With so much advanced technology today, I' surprised none have been captured. Drones would be the easiest way to track it, or them. Darts from the drone could sedate Bigfoot, long enough to capture them alive.

We could ask for Drone oil sponsors. Have the name "Pennzoil" across the side of the dart. Amsoil or HPL could be a sponsor for the Drone.

Last edited:
Me and Bigfoot.1976
1718977532969.jpg

A couple years ago before I retired a conductor and engineer had one cross the tracks in front of the train(remote area). They didn’t talk about it for a while(even with each other). Conductor was a retired police officer and the engineer was a lifelong hunter. Both serious guys, no BS.

More than One?
Has anyone seen a pair together?

With so much advanced technology today, I' surprised none have been captured. Drones would be the easiest way to track it, or them. Darts from the drone could sedate Bigfoot, long enough to capture them alive.

We could ask for Drone oil sponsors. Have the name "Pennzoil" across the side of the dart. Amsoil or HPL could be a sponsor for the Drone.
I have not seen more than one. I saw if for a brief second while driving very late at night, 130am ish

I believe you!!!!
Your encounter may be more believable than non-physical nature things I've seen over the years.
Now we need someone here at Bitog that's seen a Yeti.

Go Castrol Edge EP. Wait - I mean Come Castrol Edge EP.... A.S.A.P

Last edited:
Back