Are corduroy pants going out of style?

I could say these coveralls went out of style 40-45 years because I haven't seen anyone around here wear them in that long, but I assume they are still popular down your way.

14570120-classic-smiling-senior-farmer-with-straw-hat-plaid-shirt-bib-overalls-holding-hay-fork-vertical-layo.jpg

Are you kidding? Not only have bib overalls not gone out of style, bibs will never go out of style.

I wear mine for all car work and yard work. Mine are Key Apparel "Imperial", model 273.43 which are the best brand I have found, better fitting an much longer wearing than Carhartt or Oshkosh I just had two pairs arrive yesterday. Not those cheap looking things from you comedy photo. They were on a Black Friday sale of $28/pair. I order from the manufacturer web site.

I wore them as a kid in the 1960's. Parents thought we needed them to keep warm in winter. Haven't worn (or seen) a pair since I would have to say.

They come and go, I remember they were popular in the late 50's early 60's then disappeared until the mid 70's then went out again until the late 80's early 90's. I kind of lost track after that. I always thought they were warmer than jeans but they got baggy and you always made the voom voom sound walking and boy could they generate some static.
whistle britches :)

I'm not buying pant's I can't try on first.
Amazon has a "wardrobe" option. You can pick the pants you like in different sizes. When you get them, try them on and return what you don't like. Then they charge you.

Back