PG4612 oil filter $9.99 / 12 pack - Walmart

Not this time, it's sold and shipped by a third party seller. Walmart just runs the listing for a fee. Premium Guard has run some other great blowout deals on Walmart and Amazon.
If that's a response to "Walmart ad?", i was asking Urshurak776 what they were talking about. What were some of the other deals?

• Haha
Reactions: D60
@Jimzz did you ever receive your 3 cases?

UPS lost them. :(
I was told to wait till tomorrow to see if they get updated but have not moved in 3 days. 1Z9Y856E0376455812

The 2nd order for 2 cases is supposed to be here today. I'll update when I get them.

EDIT:

Got my 2nd order, 24 filters. They shipped them in the case so the corner like someone else's was dinged. But filters look ok.
Best deal 2024 so far. :)

Last edited:
UPS lost them. :(
I was told to wait till tomorrow to see if they get updated but have not moved in 3 days. 1Z9Y856E0376455812

The 2nd order for 2 cases is supposed to be here today. I'll update when I get them.

EDIT:

Got my 2nd order, 24 filters. They shipped them in the case so the corner like someone else's was dinged. But filters look ok.
Best deal 2024 so far. :)
Yikes, hope they find them and get it to you.

My 'dirty' dozen came today. Absolutely perfect. The ends had shrink wrap on them and all the boxes were stellar.

I gave them to my neighbor down the street who has three Hondas. I may order another box for myself.

One surprise. A lot of folks at my Mileage Impossible site canned these filters.

I really don't get it. 96% filtration at 20 microns is solid and a lot of folks opt for 5,000 mile oil changes anyhow.

Last edited:
My 'dirty' dozen came today. Absolutely perfect. The ends had shrink wrap on them and all the boxes were stellar.

I gave them to my neighbor down the street who has three Hondas. I may order another box for myself.

One surprise. A lot of folks at my Mileage Impossible site canned these filters.

I really don't get it. 96% filtration at 20 microns is solid and a lot of folks opt for 5,000 mile oil changes anyhow.
I just read through some of the comments there. Some of them seem very knowledgeable and some are utterly clueless…..kind of like every other forum/FB page I belong to I guess.

I told my neighbor who has kind of become a Subaru guy. He replies, "I looked it up and my '03 uses a 4615." Sigh.

I know there's a never ending debate over bypass pressure (the 4615 appears much higher at 23psi), but I can't see it mattering on a Subaru 2.5. But whatever, I give up.

I told my neighbor who has kind of become a Subaru guy. He replies, "I looked it up and my '03 uses a 4615." Sigh.

I know there's a never ending debate over bypass pressure (the 4615 appears much higher at 23psi), but I can't see it mattering on a Subaru 2.5. But whatever, I give up.
I'm uncertain about this too (especially given the GM bulletin about not using a lower bypass spec filter), but I figure if other filters with lower a bypass spec have my car listed, it's probably okay.

Looks like they took down the listing. Glad I got an order in even if I decide not to put them on my Subaru.

UPDATE: someone above beat me to the punch, but, yes, deal is gone. Listing has been removed. Great deal though. Best one I have found since I got Havoline Full Synthetic 5QT jugs at O’Reilly’s for $7.99 each. Bought 10. 5 years ago now.
Thanks for posting it! Best I got was receiving $50 in rebates after paying about $25 for 4 jugs of 5W-30 Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage Full Synthetic (so I got 20 qts of oil and made $25).

Amazing how utterly clueless and unknowledgeable people are yet talk with such arrogance and surety about things which they are completely wrong about. I'm not on social media, nor am I overly social. It was eye opening reading those comments.

Back