One of our trucks got hit this morning.

Lots of stupidity on the roads. People driving way too fast because they think theyre entitled to drive faster than the limits, or be distracted.

Saw a bad one tonight, a Taurus totally flattened into a trailer.

Some idiot zombies can not put down their cellphone when driving. All it take for traffic to slowdown and person looking at cellphone to cause an accident.

So the truck was in the right lane, and someone tried to pass them on the right shoulder?

In the only lane*. I don't think it's safe passing on the shoulder even if the truck was taking a left turn instead of a right turn. Probably too distracted from letting his kids walk around the inside of his car.
1670859034281.png

+1 for dashcams though! IMO I think everybody needs one, especially any company-owned vehicles.

Last edited:
I'm glad sometimes I ride just a bike most days. I get to chuckle at the stupid stuff I see, well unless they try to kill me. Happens about once a month. Then I drive and I really don't want to drive, it's no fun anymore.

As a firefighter I’ve seen many crazy crashes that left me scratching my head as to how they actually were able to do that. Additionally getting to the crashes with lights and sirens on in a 20 to 30 ton vehicle and other drivers unpredictable reactions to us make for interesting stories too.

Back