Mobil 1 Truck & SUV oil formula

Probably same formula, just used getting the chrysler certification as an excuse to change up the label. Currently running this in my 5.7 hemi and it’s completely eliminated the famous hemi start up tick.
Noticed immediately my 5.3 V8 is a lot quieter after I started using it.
I doubt it... it may have "masked" the sound, but oil cannot eliminate a materials, heat treatment, or engineering problem. But, convince yourselves what you like. Confirmation bias is the hardest "data" to disprove...

I just bought 3- 5 quart jugs on Amazon for $14.97 each ! Now I only need 1 more Qt for 2 changes.
Let us know when/if you actually get it. The price is great, but I think the sellers are fake. I have seen that starting on Amazon for a lot of high demand products - calculators for high school at back to school time, etc.

Super low prices from third party sellers on Amazon are likely to not get actually fufilled.

I doubt it... it may have "masked" the sound, but oil cannot eliminate a materials, heat treatment, or engineering problem. But, convince yourselves what you like. Confirmation bias is the hardest "data" to disprove...
I guess its a good thing its not your vehicle or experience and I could absolutely care less what you have to say. Ive owned my vehicle for 3 years and put over 80k in it, im well aware of how it sounds at start up.

I haven't seen M1 Truck & SUV in ages but I got a 5000 mile UOA of the 5w-30 like 15 years ago in a previous truck and it was horrible. Blackstone recommended I not go past 3000 miles with it. Never used it again.

I haven't seen M1 Truck & SUV in ages but I got a 5000 mile UOA of the 5w-30 like 15 years ago in a previous truck and it was horrible. Blackstone recommended I not go past 3000 miles with it. Never used it again.
Different formulation, it was out years ago and then taken off the shelves and brought back again.