Lets talk about new vehicles

Might want to rethink that Altima if ramming barriers is your thing.

1000.jpeg

This is what went down yesterday

I rolled into the dealer lot a few minutes early and Darius was waiting for me outside.
I said hey Darius how's it going..........

He came right at me and said Jim we have to talk...........
He goes on shaking his head and constantly repeating " What are we doing Jim" " What are we doing"
Then he goes on to tell me it's over and he has moved on.

WHAT?

He tells me that he can no longer field my calls, texts, and emails.
He then tells me he is a good person and deserves to live a good life and to be around customers who appreciate him.
( I heard this same spiel before) ( Wait...I bet he talked to my ex fiancée 16x removed)

He says I have commitment and purchase anxiety's and it's over. No more drop ins either he says........
He then tells me Carol over at the Sheridan automotive group will be able to help me. Just about 10 miles up the road.

Did he just break up with me?
I got in my car and burned out of the parking lot. Tearing up from what just happened. I think I was in shock actually.
As I looked over I saw the Subaru lot and I began smiling and rolled into there next. All was not lost............. stay tuned.

I
This is what went down yesterday

Did he just break up with me?
I got in my car and burned out of the parking lot. Tearing up from what just happened. I think I was in shock actually.
As I looked over I saw the Subaru lot and I began smiling and rolled into there next. All was not lost............. stay tuned.

Is this some Fictional car buying novella? Reads that way.

I have had over 70 new cars.
If true, We both need meds and therapy.

BTW, the new Subaru chassis/ platform isnt very rewarding in the Drivers position - at least the many ones I've driven in my last car buying escapade. More Comfortable? Yes.

But the Steering accuracy and feel are gone - at least in the Impreza line.

One of the few great things Subaru got right over most all other Mac strut cars - now gone.

I

BTW, the new Subaru chassis/ platform isnt very rewarding in the Drivers position - at least the many ones I've driven in my last car buying escapade. More Comfortable? Yes.

One of the few great things Subaru got right over most all other Mac strut cars - now gone.
Between both of us we are approaching 130 new car buys..............
But soon I want to get down to one and unload the others
I hope not to buy many more and save the $$$$$$$$

I

I think that was addressed on page 13

I

Subaru seems to target a specific age for which I am not and they are starting to act like the Honda of the 80's
You have to prove you are worthy to own...lol

Back