Lets talk about new vehicles

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I have prostituted myself to the lowest bidder and did unspeakable things to obtain the ultimate
long range road cruiser. Obviously I have failed and need your help.

What I require............

* Great seats for a bad back and I do not like tiny bottoms in my rides but- never mind... ; )
* Roomy- I hate when they put you in a cubicle like a Ford Taurus
* No Fords- I hate their seats
* No pickups- AWD or FWD fine- CVT is okay
* Very quiet with minimal road noise
* If hwy mpg is below 25 mpg- no thanks- The more the better- MORE!
* Hybrid ok
* Don't need a prestige brand- been there before
* Reliable- Sometimes I will put 3-4K miles on in one week
* Car-SUV-CUV okay
* Budget.. $25K-$55K NEW!

Thanks!

While everyone is built differently and what works for one might not work for another, V6 Chrysler 300. I could drive that thing for hours and never be like “I can’t wait to get there and get out of this thing!” Available AWD if you want it, otherwise RWD.

The Durango/Grand Cherokee is also super comfortable, could eek out 25 on the highway if you got the v6.

#1. VW Jetta
#2 VW Passat

1615237239732.png

PASSAT...................................................................................................................................................JETTA
1615237287627.png

Last edited:
While everyone is built differently and what works for one might not work for another, V6 Chrysler 300. I could drive that thing for hours and never be like “I can’t wait to get there and get out of this thing!” Available AWD if you want it, otherwise RWD.

The Durango/Grand Cherokee is also super comfortable, could eek out 25 on the highway if you got the v6.
Second on the 300. Mine is a AWD.

I'm fascinated with the Arteon as well, maybe next time who knows. I'd guess you'd either love the Arteon or curse the day you ever heard of it. I'm convinced the Passat is VW's most reliable ride and it meets all your criteria too. Jetta is a decent suggestion I don't know enough about them to have an opinion on them other than it's a fairly new design and the Passat is very long in the tooth.

You tend to see younger people in Jettas.

You said 55k that's quite a budget. Audi A4 Quattro super comfortable car and still 10k under. VW is not Audi of course but still well built nice driving cruisers much cheaper to keep rolling than Audi.

Back