Get out there and vote, Americans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was unseasonably warm here today too ... took the Busa out for probably it's last ride and filled it up with gas and added some STA-BIL fuel treatment for the winter sleep. I'll probably get the XSR900 out a few more times before it goes to sleep also.

I'll give you guys a clue who I voted for.
grin2.gif

[K] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] -- [ ] [ ] [ ] [L]

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
It was unseasonably warm here today too ... took the Busa out for probably it's last ride and filled it up with gas and added some STA-BIL fuel treatment for the winter sleep. I'll probably get the XSR900 out a few more times before it goes to sleep also.

There's not much interest in this thread, so a little thread deviation..

New tires on the 'Busa yet? how did you like them? I like my modded S1000RR too, but the old big-bore 'Busa is so much more raw and visceral, but at the same time smooth, civilized and composed, until you crack the throttle...
grin.gif

I'll continue to ride as time and weather permits, until the roads (such as in the picture) are closed for the winter.

A little warmer than normal here too. Right around 32 and a little termination dust on the ground. Drove the Cruiser to some breakfast after voting. No lines, paper ballots.

We have a vast , beautiful diverse country. I'm glad we have the right to voice our choice no matter who wins.

FullSizeRender_zpsfefjjqyq.jpg

Originally Posted By: jayg

A little warmer than normal here too. Right around 32 and a little termination dust on the ground. Drove the Cruiser to some breakfast after voting. No lines, paper ballots.

We have a vast , beautiful diverse country. I'm glad we have the right to voice our choice no matter who wins.

Awesome photo and nice 'Yoda.

I've never seen one of those in person sadly.

I'll give you guys two more letters. C'mon. . . I'm practically giving it away.
grin2.gif

[K] [R ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] -- [ ] [ ] [L ] [L]

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Originally Posted By: jayg

Awesome photo and nice 'Yoda.

I've never seen one of those in person sadly.

That is a great picture!

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
grin2.gif

*crickets*

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
grin2.gif

Nobody cares who you voted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back