Gal from the past comes on to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this friend request on FB from this gal who was once married to a good friend. She is now single. Her and I became good friends back in the day, but we never dated, or even flirted with each other, we were just friends. We hadn't seen each other in like 30 years and she wanted to know if we could meet somewhere for dinner. Being married myself, I won't meet up with any women alone, because it just doesn't look right, so I asked my sister if she'd like to go with me as she knew this gal too, and she did. So we met up Saturday night and as it turns out, she was there with a guy she called a friend. We all ate dinner and had a few beers and a great time reminiscing about days gone by. When we left, this gal left with her friend. About a half an hour after we left she starts sending me suggestive pics of herself, and she wanted me to come to her place, even though she knew I am married. I of course didn't go, and I was shocked that she was trying to seduce me. We were good friends at one time, just good friends, but this has obviously changed on her part. Though she is attractive, I would never even consider cheating on my wife, and just the thought of this gal coming on to me makes me feel guilty. I will tell my wife about it and hopefully that will get rid of my guilty feeling, but this gal was a good friend too, and I'm hoping that's not gone forever now. Have any of you ever had this happen?

Happened to me on a business trip, had dinner with one friend from HS and then drinks with another from the same period...they had both moved 1500 miles to the same city. Couldn't just meet with both of them because they were feuding about something. 2nd gal wanted to see what the city looked like from way up high in my hotel room, then suggested she should stay for a few hours. Told her I had an early meeting and it was nice seeing you.
She made me very uncomfortable and it was not especially tempting because she was nearly 3X bigger than in our HS days (when we did have a minor fling). Should have just been a nice reunion after some years and it was kind of spoiled for me.

Originally Posted by Trav
You may have just avoided a set up. Stay clear of that ho, she is no friend.

Maybe...
But obviously if not a set up, she is extremely selfish and cares nothing about your standards or situation.
Same recommendation here, stay away.
I always tell people, God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
Stop at step two.

There is this other post here about a guy with a wife and TWO girlfriends: https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5089599/1 Who knows, let her meet your wife and see if they hit it off.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Bottom_Feeder
Why take your sister and not your wife?

This will be your Wife's question. I can almost guarantee it.

Originally Posted by jeepman3071
Originally Posted by Bottom_Feeder
Why take your sister and not your wife?

This will be your Wife's question. I can almost guarantee it.

Because the meeting was in MI where my sister lives. My wife lives in OH. I work in IL and go to both places on the weekends...

Originally Posted by CT8
To old to destroy a marriage with.

I wouldn't consider it even if we were still young...

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by grampi
Originally Posted by CT8
How old ?

I am 60, she is 54

She has arrived just in time to ruin your retirement. Run!

I don't let my little head do the thinking...

Originally Posted by diyjake
I would just avoid her altogether, talking to her could start unwanted problems in your life.

Thumbs up! Stay away.

Successful Single Cougar Blackmail Avoidance !

Had similar situation about ten years ago. Old girlfriend from the 80's saw me driving to work one day and emailed me.
She said she works down the street from me now.
I did a work lunch, caught up a bit and the said goodby.
She sent me some texts to go to a concert but i ignored her.

She did steal a kiss as she got out of her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back