What are you eating right now?

Covid isolation food in California

Door dash ordered by daughter in Alaska for Father’s Day

Unsurprisingly it was cold

IMG_7884.jpeg

Who's coofing? 😷
Both parents got it in the system then handed it to the manager of their 24/7 caregiver team

Long story first for me. Thought I had some extra allergies away from home and sleeping seemed odd. Mom at 90 went to ER. Pop recovering from broken femur. And a host of shenanigans before and after that, including the sanitary sewer line busting and so on

Both parents got it in the system then handed it to the manager of their 24/7 caregiver team

Long story first for me. Thought I had some extra allergies away from home and sleeping seemed odd. Mom at 90 went to ER. Pop recovering from broken femur. And a host of shenanigans before and after that, including the sanitary sewer line busting and so on
That's too bad.

Hope you and your family get well soon .

Spinach, kale, fresh strawberries and blueberries from fruit stand/farm near York springs Adams County. Almond milk and ISOPURE unflavored protein powder, chia seed and watermelon smoothie. Best I’ve concocted yet.

Back