What are you eating right now?

Just as well bring it to myself again for more punishment. :p

Neighbor brought some sort of taco dip and tortilla chips. Have not sampled it yet.

Just as well bring it to myself again for more punishment. :p

Neighbor brought some sort of taco dip and tortilla chips. Have not sampled it yet.
blogtouch_picture_0c54df6d_b803_6865_0f3c_b1f80b0d36df.jpg

Cocktail shrimp and sauce tonight. Been hungry for them.

Asked nurse on Monday to grab a small one. They were out and she brought a large ring home. No way I could eat all that!
So offered it to Daughter and she split off a small portion for me. Had a nice visit with her until the thunder started rolling. The she
wanted to get home and put her SUV in the garage. Under another severe storm watch tonight. Getting old this year.

Cocktail shrimp and sauce tonight. Been hungry for them.

Asked nurse on Monday to grab a small one. They were out and she brought a large ring home. No way I could eat all that!
So offered it to Daughter and she split off a small portion for me. Had a nice visit with her until the thunder started rolling. The she
wanted to get home and put her SUV in the garage. Under another severe storm watch tonight. Getting old this year.
I live precariously through your adventures in foraging for sustenance and living through inclement weather.

How would I know? Does she bring shrimp burritos with all the fixings?
She just helps me around the house and get's groceries.

Big help paying bills also on the phone. Young ears do wonders. ;)

Talked to my Dad on Father's Day. That was a joke, two old men trying to make conversation.:mad:

Smoothie of fresh strawberries, blue and raspberries, kale and spring mix. Chia seed, protein powder and homemade peanut butter and almond milk. Peets coffee I found in pantry.

Back