What are you eating right now?

The deputy called and wanted to know about the alleged mushroom farm in my garage. Also strained plain white yogurt with blackberries. For those of you who are into portion size, the bowl holds 2/3 of a cup so that's between 1/4 and 2/3 of a cup of product.

Bird, plants, and 3 kinds of fungus: king trumpet, mini bellos, and beech mushrooms.

Raisin bread toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam.

Had to resort to beating on the lid of the jam to get it opened.
Old age and weakness is not fun. Oh well, at least I did not have to ask a woman to open the jar for me tomorrow.:confused:

26th wedding anniversary dinner
Prime Tomahawk and risotto
20240619_182709.jpg
20240619_182339.jpg

0% fat Chobani yogurt with blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and watermelon and canteloupe. Smoothie of spinach bell peppers, onion, ginger fresh grated and cherry tomatoes
And almond milk.

Power bowl at Appalachian Brewing. Kale, spinach, tofu and chicken, told them no rice. Thai peanut sauce. Very good and filling. Food way, way overpriced; beers sucked. Brother is right; nothing to write home about. Glad I had a &30 coupon. Service was very slow and place was almost dead. Oh well, live and learn hard way

Power bowl at Appalachian Brewing. Kale, spinach, tofu and chicken, told them no rice. Thai peanut sauce. Very good and filling. Food way, way overpriced; beers sucked. Brother is right; nothing to write home about. Glad I had a &30 coupon. Service was very slow and place was almost dead. Oh well, live and learn hard way
Almost dead?

Should have brought jdeere

Now now that’s not nice. He has his cane ready and waiting for you! Yeah, I’ll do EverGrain Brewing again before that 💩💩💩 hole.

Tomorrow I pick up my new recliner too. Life’s good.

Back