Upon which automotive hill will you die?

I am going to demand that the hearse that carries my body to my final resting place be equipped with a pushrod V-8 and a manual gearbox. It can be a 3-on-the-tree or a nice 6-speed on the floor, I don't really care. Just make sure it's burning hydrocarbons and able to do a big burnout leaving the church parking lot.

I'll walk this earth for eternity if they try to carry me away with an electric motor.

The one something like this postmortum carries me to.

hearse.jpg
courtesy Getty Images

I am going to demand that the hearse that carries my body to my final resting place be equipped with a pushrod V-8 and a manual gearbox. It can be a 3-on-the-tree or a nice 6-speed on the floor, I don't really care. Just make sure it's burning hydrocarbons and able to do a big burnout leaving the church parking lot.

I'll walk this earth for eternity if they try to carry me away with an electric motor.
This is the way.

C8CEAC08-352B-4A14-9665-7564035BA082.jpeg

Back