Red Flags for Toyota models that aren't recalled

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanicx

Originally Posted By: labman
I use the Post Office for most of what I ship. Yes, sometimes there is a line, but UPS can be bad about that too. Attitude? Much nicer people at the Post Office. I would be happier to pay less and have much of what I buy shipped USPS.
Yeah I never had the bad experiences some have had at the post office. Heck I can go into the lobby of my local post office 24 hours a day and ship anything fully automated using my debit card. One of the ways that FedEx is able to be more efficient is erroneously classifying their employees as contractors so they don't have to pay employee tax.

I think our experiences vary because all kinds of people work for these carriers. If you have a good team serving your area, all is well. If not, well, I'll spare BITOG my other USPS experiences from the past. wink Again, you can't beat 44 cents for a letter sent to anywhere in the country.

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Originally Posted By: rszappa1
Dude, you have some serious issues. USPS and Amtrak are actually run just fine................... You got to be kidding right.....
Tell me what they could do better then, since you are SOOOOOO smart, and obviously know better than them, o wise one.
For one thing, Amtrak could get you to scheduled destinations *less* than 30 hours late....

Status
Not open for further replies.