Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Latest FCP Euro haul. Mostly paid for with LRG store credit.
1000016649.jpg

Weeks ago got Kirkland motor oil on 8$ off per box total 3. My 2024 toyota corolla LE due for 6 months free check,while on dealership I pick up OE filter corolla and 5 quarts 0W-8 (19$ per quart) doing early oil change.But will have them do another one for free on December/Annual oil change.

First oil change on Subaru Forester. Out, original oil and filter. In, Subaru brand oil and filter. Done at dealer as part of two year service agreement.

Where did you find 5qt jugs of Motorcraft full syn? I’ve only ever seen the full syn in 1qt bottles.
Those two jugs do not show any Dexos 1 license on them (if that matters to you).
They also say they're for Hybrid vehicles (if that matters to you)

I wonder if this formulation is the only 0w20 formulation in the Motorcraft full synthetic lineup.
So is this 0w20 nothing more than Ford's generic / default full synthetic 0w20 oil?
Or.... are there (2).... one for hybrids and one not?

yeah @ $34.85 per five quart jug.... not ridiculous pricing @ $7 qt equivalency.
OMG (for real).... Amazon is selling (1) quart of Motorcraft 5w20 full synthetic for $18.34 qt. Yikes!

Hermann
Are you sleeping better without that Hyunkia product in your driveway?
I'll bet you are. I wake up 2-3 times every night, being chased by the Kia Gang.

Last edited:
Those two jugs do not show any Dexos 1 license on them (if that matters to you).
They also say they're for Hybrid vehicles (if that matters to you)

I wonder if this formulation is the only 0w20 formulation in the Motorcraft full synthetic lineup.
So is this 0w20 nothing more than Ford's generic / default full synthetic 0w20 oil?
Or.... are there (2).... one for hybrids and one not?
Who knows. These are like Unicorns. First time I had seen them in the wild. So I snagged 2 and 2 quarts which are on BO. Won't need them till late fall at the earliest.
@Triple_Se7en
Never owned a Kia or Hyundai vehicle.

Last edited:
Back