Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Bosch 3330 $5.14 ITD
Box got banged up because it was shipped by Amazon in an envelope.

20240307_164257.jpg

20240307_164344.jpg

20240307_164312.jpg

Give it a good shake to listen for any rattle inside, indicating the guts could be loose from rough handling.
It was fine and now in the garage until who knows when. I have almost enough oil filters that fit the Maverick that I'm good for about 50,000 miles. I have one more coming in on my upcoming S&S order for $4.75. It will probably be inside of another box with other things.

$10 Hyundai OEM 26300-35505 ordered from WM but supplied by Advanced Auto Parts. It would’ve been more expensive getting it straight from AAP direct. Go figure. Good job AAP.
My current printer was bought on Amazon, fulfilled by Wal-Mart. That was 6 years ago.

$10 Hyundai OEM 26300-35505 ordered from WM but supplied by Advanced Auto Parts. It would’ve been more expensive getting it straight from AAP direct. Go figure. Good job AAP.
The Wix and NAPA are virtually identical. The AC Delco, Supertech and Champ XL are three best buys and closest matches to virtual identicality (my new word).....lol.

The Wix and NAPA are virtually identical. The AC Delco, Supertech and Champ XL are three best buys and closest matches to virtual identicality (my new word).....lol.
I prefer OEM. It will be changed annually. Oil will be change semi annually. Not really sweating a couple dollars difference. Just thought it was funny that I got it cheaper from WM via AAP vs direct. Seems silly.

Well managed to go over the line south into the wonderous USA. OFAD (Oil & Filter Acquisition Disorder) struck again. I bought all things you can’t find in Canada.

2x Techron Fuel System Cleaner
4x FE4967 for the Prius.
1x FE10295 for the Tundra (wish they had a few more all they had)
2x FE10358 for the Corolla

And to top it all because I just wanted to jump aboard the hype train…

4x 5 Quart Jugs of Valvoline Restore & Protect 0W-20

After USD to CAD conversion I am a sad Canuckastani. But I’d do it again lol.

IMG_1065.jpeg

Well managed to go over the line south into the wonderous USA. OFAD (Oil & Filter Acquisition Disorder) struck again. I bought all things you can’t find in Canada.

2x Techron Fuel System Cleaner
4x FE4967 for the Prius.
1x FE10295 for the Tundra (wish they had a few more all they had)
2x FE10358 for the Corolla

And to top it all because I just wanted to jump aboard the hype train…

4x 5 Quart Jugs of Valvoline Restore & Protect 0W-20

After USD to CAD conversion I am a sad Canuckastani. But I’d do it again lol.

View attachment 209007

Did you get these at Asvance Auto Parts?

Back