New toy: 2020 Mustang GT A10

I do have the 3.15 rear. Sorry missed your post stranger706.

Here's some new photos and sound clip of the exhaust now that is long tube headers to Borla S-type; tip-to-tail! About to fuel up and tune for E85 in the next week. Hope to head to the dragstrip in April.

I'ts lowered about 1" front and rear. I had initially run the S-type cat-back with stock manifolds and it was pretty loud. Adding the Kooks long-tube headers, I added a Magnaflow X-muffler/resonator to keep the sound level from getting ridiculous.

Attachments

• Feb 27 Mustang side.jpg
    Feb 27 Mustang side.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Feb 27 Mustang front corner.jpg
    Feb 27 Mustang front corner.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 18
I do have the 3.15 rear. Sorry missed your post stranger706.

Here's some new photos and sound clip of the exhaust now that is long tube headers to Borla S-type; tip-to-tail! About to fuel up and tune for E85 in the next week. Hope to head to the dragstrip in April.

I'ts lowered about 1" front and rear. I had initially run the S-type cat-back with stock manifolds and it was pretty loud. Adding the Kooks long-tube headers, I added a Magnaflow X-muffler/resonator to keep the sound level from getting ridiculous.

Looks and sounds excellent!

Yeah these things are loud and raspy and trumpety with aftermarket exhaust. I tried a couple brands and decided on the Borla ford performance cat back the quietest one they had. I daily mine and didn’t want the drone and upset neighbors.

Thanks never mind about the rear end. Life has prevailed. Wife wants a new fence and first born will need braces soon.

I was thinking about getting a Roush blower and changing to 3.15s but that will have to wait a few years.

Back