New toy: 2020 Mustang GT A10

The 301a package would include the 'drag mode.' I'll be tuning that myself, as my car is a no-option (other than automatic) car. Thanks all.

I often prefer to purchase the base model car, as the performance parts are plentiful and really not all that expensive. It's possible to achieve equivalent performance for less money.

nice ride for sure with lots of upgrading options , BUT be sure you can pass NJ inspections if its to stay on the street, of course a track only car is different, good luck + enjoy your new toy!!

Nice!!! Building them up is so fun and can get really expensive ;)

I always think about getting another, but just can't let mine go, and don't have the garage space for another.

I got my Basic GT Premium back in July 2018. You got a better deal than I, as mine was 38K OTD. I also traded a Challenger, but mine was a 2016 R/T Shaker 6 speed manual. IMO the stock brakes are very good and big, but that transmission is amazing. It always seems to be in the right gear regardless of the situation. Mine came with nav, XM radio with the large screen, drag mode (which I never use lol) heated and cooled leather seats. I love this car and your blue color is the best. I was looking for that but settled on Magnetic Gray.

Attachments

• 18 Mustang.jpg
    18 Mustang.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 31
I could still be tempted by a GT Premium with the Performance Package. I came close to buying a 2015 a few years ago. They are great cars.

Love the same A10 in my SS Camaro (in case some are not aware, this tranny was a GM/Ford joint effort and is both in the Mustang and Camaro).

Mustang was also an option of mine, but the Camaro won me over. Both really nice, though! Congrats!

Thank again all. I like the black 5.0 badges on Randol's '17. Here's some fresh pictures, it only just got washed for the first time today. And the lighter Enkei wheels (and tires) coming on Monday.

EnkieNT03+M.JPG
IMG-0968.jpg
IMG-0970.jpg

Congratulations, nice ride. When I bought my 14 GT, I opted for a base model car with an automatic as well. I didn't want all of the fancy stuff.

Back