More Mushroom Cheating

Looks like a great place and the prices are very reasonable...
read the reviews LOL...they have taco bowl filled with fries and you can top them with whatever you like. My girlfriend gets the bowl full of fries topped with cheese and bacon. Last time we were there they gave 6 slices of bacon . She was in heaven

I try not to take her there often since she'd gain weight lol

We've started making sub sandwiches and pizza at home the last few years. My son makes cheese steak sandwiches, I make meatball subs and Chicago style deep dish pizzas and the wife has a regular crust pizza recipe she likes to make. Usually about once a week we'll have one of the above.

We started making the cheese steak sandwiches after a class trip where we bought them from a vender on the sidewalk outside Constitution Hall in Philly.

Six different sub shops in my area.
Not putting the ordered mushrooms on my cheesesteaks. And most are cheating on the cheese... Really...

Got one last night...no mushrooms and barely any cheese... $12.75
I did try one with Bacon...yuck...does not work on a CS.

In my area they are ripping and you get what they have and not what you order. It was never this way before.

I know a bit about this place since my school was across the street aways. Very long ago the first owners were the Fanuccis.

Back in the day it was the only food place for miles. I went to school with the two sons Don and Dino.
Graduated with Don.

Dino was shot and killed in a local bar by a school acquaintance many years ago and Don died 10 years ago.

I ride by it daily but haven t been in it since the early 80's...

I get a bad vibe even though the original place burned down about 7 years ago.

A small world.

I was by there just now.

20220313_095629(1).jpg

Six different sub shops in my area.
Not putting the ordered mushrooms on my cheesesteaks. And most are cheating on the cheese... Really...

Got one last night...no mushrooms and barely any cheese... $12.75
I did try one with Bacon...yuck...does not work on a CS.

In my area they are ripping and you get what they have and not what you order. It was never this way before.
Bacon cheese steaks are also.

The extra grease and salt makes cheesesteak better

Need to know. Has the mushroom cheating stopped or been resolved? If not, it needs to be reported to the proper authority... Consumer Affairs? Weights and Measures?

There was a fungus among us
There was a rumble in the jungle
There was a static in the attic
A moaning and a groaning
A fungus among us!

This situation is extremely concerning. I have taken it upon myself to call 27 different pizza and cheesesteak joints yo ask them if they are involved mushroom cheating.

Any further updates on the mushroom cheating? I'm going to conduct an investigation at our beach house this evening. I'm going to order a pizza from Mack's Stone Harbor as they are now open for the season. If there's mushroom cheating...it won't get past me.

It's just not pizza or sandwich shops. Our closest Chinese outfit has been shrinking portions since Covid began. You know it's bad when my wife starts to complain about portions.

We've not complained just voted with our wallets they get little of our business anymore.

It's just not pizza or sandwich shops. Our closest Chinese outfit has been shrinking portions since Covid began. You know it's bad when my wife starts to complain about portions.

We've not complained just voted with our wallets they get little of our business anymore.
Same here..went up $3 which is no big deal but the serving size is seriously 30% less. Chinese place I go to infrequently

Any further updates on the mushroom cheating? I'm going to conduct an investigation at our beach house this evening. I'm going to order a pizza from Mack's Stone Harbor as they are now open for the season. If there's mushroom cheating...it won't get past me.

Somewhere in the night
My shrooms are another man's delight
Cheated and defeated, often mistreated
Hours turn into days
It seems as if I have been played
Few if any care of my chronic dismay

I guess it's going to go down this way
No matter how hard I pray
At least give me the cheese
If it matters, I'll even say, please

Back