Friends and cheating

I'll bet Chuck Norris checks under his bed to make sure YOU aren't there . :cool:

Is he still alive?
He was an old man before I was born.
I somehow doubt that he can fight with anyone else who isn't using a walker to, if he is still alive.
But sure if that old man is still alive, and wants a fight, bring him to me, i accept all challengers.

Chuck Norris is alive and kicking at 82 and might be the one to surprise you. Someone will. Guaranteed. Or you'll mature.

Chuck Norris is alive and kicking at 82 and might be the one to surprise you. Someone will. Guaranteed. Or you'll mature.

Glad to hear that he is still breathing, I thought on the radio one day driving along, heard something about his death.
Is it really fair to beat up some old man 82 though.

• Haha
Reactions: LDB
Let's say you have a married couple whom you are close friends with both but one of them is cheating. Do you tell the other person that they're cheating or do you mind your business because it's not your marriage? What would you do in this situation?
Toi much drama already in life.
I'm not getting involved in it in anyway.

Reactions: Pew
Not at all.
I would have gladly accepted the challenge to fight.
For me, it is fun, sadly not many people are willing to fight.
Nothing is as big of a rush as smashing out someone who deserves it.
Bullies, cheaters, thieves, drug dealers, guys who hit their girlfriend. Problem is they go down too easily, and don't offer a serious challenge.
Nothing would have made me happier than if cheater boy had got out of the golf cart and took a swing at me, instead of driving off like a spineless coward.

At least the shoplifter I grabbed hold of in the grocery store a few months back had enough balls to punch me.
Then I punched him back, and landed a sweet kick that snapped his knee joint apart.
Don't be sticking steaks down your pants boy, pay for your food like the good people of the world do.
Criminals have no rights left in my opinion.
Adulterers, thieves, drunk drivers, drug dealers, they all need a reality check.

A famous, and true quote "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Be a part of the solution, or part of the problem.
Don't forget those who text and drive, the new impaired drivers ( but aren't held to the same standard ), or anyone who drives stoned.

Back