Friends and cheating

One time, one of my brothers found out about a life-threatening design of a piece of medical equipment. The equipment was already in the field being used. He was concerned that if he turned in the problem it would come back at him. I told him that postcards are cheap and can be anonymous. He sent a postcard into the FDA and that piece of equipment was removed from all the hospitals that it was installed in. And it did not backfire him.

Of course that was a totally different situation, but it just goes to show that sometimes the United States mail can be a nice autonomous way of getting a message across.
You can just use an envelope, paper, and stamps without using postcard.

If you have proof, be a good person and tell them, they deserve to know. No proof, keep quiet.

They weren't married, but had been dating for a couple years, and I caught him cheating, even took pics.
She was a great waitress and nice lady, at my grandmothers favorite place to eat, so not a great friend, but I knew her some.
On my way home that day, I stopped by the restaurant, even though I wasn't planning to eat. I went in, got a table, sat down, and when she took my order, I showed her the pictures and told her all about her boyfriend cheating.
She thanked me, a few tears, hugged me as I was leaving, and didn't even charge me for my clubhouse. To this day she is so grateful for my telling her.

The other was my cousin, he was married to the jerk.
Caught her cheating on him, so I stopped by his work, and told him. He suspected, but had no proof, until I told him.
To this day he is extremely grateful for my telling him.

As my LIthuanian grandmother once said, in broken English

"A friend in need is a friend you don't need"

Your friend probably already knows. A third party joining the situation just adds to the complication.

So you run around snapping pictures of what you think are infidelities then run off and show what you believe to be the injured party?
That is a good way to get a beat down.

Yep, that’s getting too involved and right out of the TV show Cheaters.

Last edited:
So you run around snapping pictures of what you think are infidelities then run off and show what you believe to be the injured party?
That is a good way to get a beat down.

If they are stupid enough to be making out where they can get photographed, you bet.
And who is going to give me a beat down?
The puny ex boyfriend?
I could smash him out using 1 hand.
I say don't cheat, and nothing to worry about.
Sitting in a golf cart at a golf course making out, is just stupid, as is doing so at the picnic table beside a food truck. The cheating wife, I guess she felt being in another town 1.5 hours drive away, gave her anonymity.
Well she was incorrect about that.
At least be smart enough to get a hotel room, and do your nasty stuff behind closed doors, not in public.
But back to the beating, I say bring it.
In fact after i snapped the cheating boyfriend pics, I walked over to him, told him that I had snapped pics, and on the way home from golfing was stopping to tell his girlfriend. Told the girl he had a long time girlfriend who he was cheating on with her to. She slapped him across the face and stormed off. Cheater boy didn't say much, and sure didn't want a fight.
Scrawny boy couldn't fight my fiance, much less me.
Not sure what you do that has you so worried about being beaten up by everyone.
But why not start working out, and take some form of martial arts classes, until your phobia is over.
Happy New Year, and have a great 2024!

I had a next door neighbor that was cheating . He worked shiftwork so it wasn't unusual for him to be home during the day . I saw a cute young lady walk up to his door carrying a stack of paperwork . I didn't think much of it . A few months later his wife told us that he had been cheating . I said that I had seen a girl come to the house but pretty much ignored it . She asked me why i didn't tell her about it . I didn't know all of his family and it could have been his sister for all I knew . I wasn't going to risk it .

Last edited:
If they are stupid enough to be making out where they can get photographed, you bet.
The puny ex boyfriend?
Sitting in a golf cart at a golf course making out, is just stupid, as is doing so at the picnic table beside a food truck. The cheating wife, I guess she felt being in another town 1.5 hours drive away, gave her anonymity.
At least be smart enough to get a hotel room, and do your nasty stuff behind closed doors, not in public.
In fact after i snapped the cheating boyfriend pics, I walked over to him, told him that I had snapped pics, and on the way home from golfing was stopping to tell his girlfriend. Told the girl he had a long time girlfriend who he was cheating on with her to. She slapped him across the face and stormed off. Cheater boy didn't say much, and sure didn't want a fight.
But why not start working out, and take some form of martial arts classes, until your phobia is over.
If the guy was 6'9 285 pounds I'm betting a different story

The puny ex boyfriend?
Why would I be worried? I am not the scumbag running around taking pictures and giving people up to their significant other for no other reason than to start trouble for them and get some cheap thrills.

True story, a friend of mine was real religious, so he told his boss( who was married) to stop seeing another woman, shortly there after, my friend was fired,,, its best not to be to helpfull, imho.

If the guy was 6'9 285 pounds I'm betting a different story

Not at all.
I would have gladly accepted the challenge to fight.
For me, it is fun, sadly not many people are willing to fight.
Nothing is as big of a rush as smashing out someone who deserves it.
Bullies, cheaters, thieves, drug dealers, guys who hit their girlfriend. Problem is they go down too easily, and don't offer a serious challenge.
Nothing would have made me happier than if cheater boy had got out of the golf cart and took a swing at me, instead of driving off like a spineless coward.

At least the shoplifter I grabbed hold of in the grocery store a few months back had enough balls to punch me.
Then I punched him back, and landed a sweet kick that snapped his knee joint apart.
Don't be sticking steaks down your pants boy, pay for your food like the good people of the world do.
Criminals have no rights left in my opinion.
Adulterers, thieves, drunk drivers, drug dealers, they all need a reality check.

A famous, and true quote "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Be a part of the solution, or part of the problem.

When I get married, if my wife was cheating on me, I'd sure hope that people would tell me if they caught her cheating.

Just like my neighbor came and told me who stole my Christmas decorations last year.

Society is crumbling around us, in large part because cowards don't do anything to stop the evil.

Same as I call 911 with the license plate number and location of the vehicle that is being driven dangerously.

Confronted a guy who I saw driving a stolen ATV, by following him, and then when he stopped pulling him off of it.

I only wish that I caught more criminals red handed.

Not at all.
Bullies, cheaters, thieves, drug dealers, guys who hit their girlfriend. Problem is they go down too easily, and don't offer a serious challenge.
Nothing would have made me happier than if cheater boy had got out of the golf cart and took a swing at me, instead of driving off like a spineless coward.

At least the shoplifter I grabbed hold of in the grocery store a few months back had enough balls to punch me.
Then I punched him back, and landed a sweet kick that snapped his knee joint apart.
Don't be sticking steaks down your pants boy, pay for your food like the good people of the world do.
Adulterers, thieves, drunk drivers, drug dealers, they all need a reality check.

A famous, and true quote "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Let me be devil's advocate for a moment. Who takes care of your grandma if the bad guy has a gun and shoots/kills you for confronting them when a life was not in immediate danger? I don't say this to downplay any of your actions, you seem to have only good intentions but don't put yourself in a situation where the bad guys will have the last laugh, you're worth more than that.

(I say this only because the 3 guys who tried to jump me a few weeks did not have a gun. If they did, I wouldn't be here.)

Last edited:
Not at all.

It's called stand your ground be careful out there you can get smoked and the guy walks free

One of my best friends in high school dated a girl a year or two younger than us. That relationship pretty much ended when he went off to college. They may or may not both have cheated on each other for all I know but it was high school. Fast forward 5-6 years and the same chick is with Jason that I had become very good friends with. They have a kid together and lived with each other. The two guys were from entirely different friend groups. I had lost touch with my old buddy from high school over that 5-6 year stretch anyways and he no longer lived in the area. This girl was also good friends with my ex at the time. So I knew her pretty well over a 7-8 year stretch and spent a lot of time with her through her two boyfriends (my two buddies) and other mutual friends but never really considered her a "friend". Well, me and a few of my other buddies knew for a few weeks she was cheating on our friend Jason and nobody said anything to him. My mindset at 25 years old was that if I considered someone my good friend I would feel deceived if they didn't tell me so I was the one to break the news to him thinking it may actually strengthen our friendship if anything. Well it did not. Looking back I think he probably had an idea and was maybe just in denial. Our friendship kind of just dissolved over the next few months. Now at 52 years old with a little more experience at life I think I still would certainly tell a family member but don't know what I'd do with a friend. I still like to think I sure would appreciate a friend telling me. But until it hopefully never happens I don't know the emotions I would feel over the situation.

I really can't understand why people can't get this crap out of their system before they decide to get married and have kids. You're cheating on your entire family at that point and the kids are the ones to suffer the worst. Want to have strange poontang on a weekly basis? Go for it! Just don't get married and have kids and everyone's happy.

When I get married, if my wife was cheating on me, I'd sure hope that people would tell me if they caught her cheating.

Just like my neighbor came and told me who stole my Christmas decorations last year.

Society is crumbling around us, in large part because cowards don't do anything to stop the evil.

Same as I call 911 with the license plate number and location of the vehicle that is being driven dangerously.

Confronted a guy who I saw driving a stolen ATV, by following him, and then when he stopped pulling him off of it.

I only wish that I caught more criminals red handed.
I don't disagree with you but as you get older you'll probably realize that eventually putting yourself in harms way will get you harmed. There are millions of people in our "crumbling" society that need a good ass kicking or more for sure. And millions of up and comers ready to take their place so you're going to be real busy for the rest of your life. But that may end the next time you intervene. Plug your nose and walk around the dogshit laying in the middle of the sidewalk. Don't stomp on it.

My ex had all the mail transferred to a Post Office box, then put the "filtered" mail in the mailbox for me to get out of the box as I came home from work...

Just for the record, wasn't cheating in the physical sense, was secret debt, credit, legal stuff for an embezzlement charge etc...

Back