More Mushroom Cheating

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Six different sub shops in my area.
Not putting the ordered mushrooms on my cheesesteaks. And most are cheating on the cheese... Really...

Got one last night...no mushrooms and barely any cheese... $12.75
I did try one with Bacon...yuck...does not work on a CS.

In my area they are ripping and you get what they have and not what you order. It was never this way before.

IIRC you’ve complained about being shorted on your cheesesteak sandwiches before on here. Why not say something to the restaurant owner?

IIRC you’ve complained about being shorted on your cheesesteak sandwiches before on here. Why not say something to the restaurant owner?
Was on the Pizzas...
I have and the response was we will try harder next time..
Last night I ordered online and they had a box for notes and while I ordered i said please do not forget the shrooms..it is what it is.

So it is greed. Raise the price and lower the quality and cheat the customer.

Look bros...lol
I live right next to this place...
Come on man...where are the shrooms.

Screenshot_20220312-214547(1).jpg

Luck and circumstances are involved with finding a good restaurant or sandwich shop. Traffic flow, rental rates, labor availability and how the restaurant is supplied all play in.

There comes a time when you must weigh the ease, taste, fun and convenience against the disappointment, frustration with workers and management and possibly wrinkles in quality of supply and just make your own lunch. Kiss their lies good-bye. They surely don't appreciate your business

Honestly, make the time for food prep and save money for a while. Who knows, in a few short months you might be able to eat a custom lunch delivered by drone to your hands-off car. You can eat while your new car drives.

For Heaven's sake....how attached to canned, industrial shrooms can you be?
The more others make your food, the fatter and less healthy you become.

The last three times that we ordered Cobb salads from a nearby restaurant they left off bacon and one was missing the hard boiled eggs. I don't know if they were trying to save money or had help (and management) that were incompetent. I do know that they have lost a customer.

Luck and circumstances are involved with finding a good restaurant or sandwich shop. Traffic flow, rental rates, labor availability and how the restaurant is supplied all play in.

There comes a time when you must weigh the ease, taste, fun and convenience against the disappointment, frustration with workers and management and possibly wrinkles in quality of supply and just make your own lunch. Kiss their lies good-bye. They surely don't appreciate your business

Honestly, make the time for food prep and save money for a while. Who knows, in a few short months you might be able to eat a custom lunch delivered by drone to your hands-off car. You can eat while your new car drives.

For Heaven's sake....how attached to canned, industrial shrooms can you be?
The more others make your food, the fatter and less healthy you become.
Everybody buys out once in awhile
ya know....

The last three times that we ordered Cobb salads from a nearby restaurant they left off bacon and one was missing the hard boiled eggs. I don't know if they were trying to save money or had help (and management) that were incompetent. I do know that they have lost a customer.
Yes sir...
I am doing the same and just move on. I just gave them a fair review now. Basically said if you can't supply it don't offer it.
What I found out was this is the norm for them.

I’d demand mushrooms lol. I’d have them take off the peppers or onions or whatever they put on and just have meat, cheese and mushrooms 🍄 on it. That’s the best way in my opinion. I do that a lot at places when I get one. Everywhere down here has like steak em’s.

I’d demand mushrooms lol. I’d have them take off the peppers or onions or whatever they put on and just have meat, cheese and mushrooms 🍄 on it. That’s the best way in my opinion. I do that a lot at places when I get one. Everywhere down here has like steak em’s.
I was going to drag you into this because you order out often.
Since you do are you seeing what I see here?
You get what they give you and not what you ordered and the food quality is not so good anymore.

I see this at every place.

Look bros...lol
I live right next to this place...
Come on man...where are the shrooms.

View attachment 92505
had no idea. >>>>>>>>>> The cobbler's children go barefoot,
& the local mechanic's car is up on blocks.............. : ) life is funny.
seriously I ordered some kinda 'Melt' at Jack in The Box & was promised sauteed onions in the deal.
there may have been a trace, a scintilla, of onion. I had to look. Hard.

I was going to drag you into this because you order out often.
Since you do are you seeing what I see here?
You get what they give you and not what you ordered and the food quality is not so good anymore.

I see this at every place.
Absolutely. Especially since all the mess came along. It’s not what it used to be nothing taste the same to me as it did except a few things. And you get smaller portions now 😡. That’s not good for a growing boy like me who needs his food.

I had Little Caesars many years ago.
Usually not so great cheap pizza.

I had one about a month ago..stuffed crust etc and it was actually far better and cheaper than the big name places and far more than I paid for. Shocked and impressed.

Six different sub shops in my area.
Not putting the ordered mushrooms on my cheesesteaks. And most are cheating on the cheese... Really...

Got one last night...no mushrooms and barely any cheese... $12.75
I did try one with Bacon...yuck...does not work on a CS.

In my area they are ripping and you get what they have and not what you order. It was never this way before.
If your're ever in chicago go here for a cheese steak...better than even phillies LOL

Back