More Mushroom Cheating

Any further updates on the mushroom cheating? I'm going to conduct an investigation at our beach house this evening. I'm going to order a pizza from Mack's Stone Harbor as they are now open for the season. If there's mushroom cheating...it won't get past me.
It's harder to cheat on pizza though.
What you see is what you get...ya know...

Saturday i got the worst cheesesteak I ever had.
No cheese...no shrooms but a soggy roll loaded with beef gravy..
Seriously gross. I tried one bite and threw it out...yuck...
Beef gravy???? Nasty

Unfortunately, Mack's was closed... Thursday-Sunday for Spring hours. I called the year round go-to....Nemo's. Mushroom and sausage pie, extra sauce, crispy.
The mushrooms were fresh....from Kennett of course.
BOTTOM LINE: No mushroom cheating!

Attachments

• 20220411_182725.jpg
    20220411_182725.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 10
Unfortunately, Mack's was closed... Thursday-Sunday for Spring hours. I called the year round go-to....Nemo's. Mushroom and sausage pie, extra sauce, crispy.
The mushrooms were fresh....from Kennett of course.
BOTTOM LINE: No mushroom cheating!
On second thought I just googled mushroom cheating. Your investigation is now suspect...

Screenshot_20220412-210602.jpg

I'm happy to report that there is absolutely no mushroom cheating occurring at Picas in West Chester PA on their pizzas. There were plenty of cut up fresh mushrooms on the pie I ordered last night. Picas makes a unique rectangle pie with the sauce on top, thin crust. Famous in the Philly suburbs...more specifically, Delco. $3/ topping though.

I'm happy to report that there is absolutely no mushroom cheating occurring at Picas in West Chester PA on their pizzas. There were plenty of cut up fresh mushrooms on the pie I ordered last night. Picas makes a unique rectangle pie with the sauce on top, thin crust. Famous in the Philly suburbs...more specifically, Delco. $3/ topping though.
Pics or it didn't happen :LOL:

Reading Auto Mechanics posts made me hungry last night so I took the wife out to dinner. She ordered some beef and cheese mexican dish. There was virtually no cheese on it.

Was looking for an update on the state of this extremely concerning trend of Mushroom cheating on cheesesteaks and more importantly, pizza.

Back