Mobil 1 Truck & SUV oil formula

Is the Truck and SUV just a limited time only or discounted ??

When I'm out looking at things I have tried to find it 3 AZ stores and none

2 Walmarts and nothing

Is the closest formula to It the 5w30 triplle action ?

Is the Truck and SUV just a limited time only or discounted ??

When I'm out looking at things I have tried to find it 3 AZ stores and none

2 Walmarts and nothing

Is the closest formula to It the 5w30 triplle action ?

On Walmart.com, choose ship to home.​

Mobil 1 Truck & SUV Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30, 5 qt​

(4.9)4.9 stars out of 54 reviews54 reviews
Now $26.97
was $29.97$29.97
$26.97/fl oz
Price when purchased online

On Walmart.com, choose ship to home. Mobil 1 Truck & SUV Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30, 5 qt.
It's showing up as free shipping for me.

Last edited:
If you use Rakuten, the promotion is over now but anything you bought online at Walmart was 8% cash back. It's currently 3% cash back but it changes all the time. I usually keep an eye on this and pull the trigger when it goes higher.

Been a while. I'm revisiting my original post.
What changed with oil composition? I've taking a liking to this Mobil 1 Truck & SUV oil. As mentioned in the threads I'm using this in a EcoBoost engine that specs 5W-20 or 0W-20 as an alternative recommendation in extreme cold.

What brought me to this oil was the original kinematic viscosity @100C was 8.66. For a baseline comparison Ford Motorcraft 5W-20 was 8.7
Motorcraft 0W-20 was 8.5.
This oil lied right smack in the middle and I liked the extra additives for detergents and cleaning.

Now with newer triple action labeling and jugs the oil spec has also changed.
Mobil 1 specs now show this oil with a kinematic 100C spec of 8.3.

Not that it matters, just saying somewhere at some point Mobil1 reformulated this particular flavor of oil. What else did they change?

Can't find it at Walmart in 0W-20. Pricey at auto parts stores in not even competitive.
Amazon was out of stock of it. Now back in stock. Just bought a 3 pack 5 quart jugs. Girlfriends RAV 4 specs a 0W-20 or 0W-16 I can use it there also.

Back