Lets talk about new vehicles

Whatever you get, (and I'm sure you'll make the right choice), please don't get it in that butt ugly, high gloss primer grey.... About the only thing uglier are those flat black Harley's.
Weird but I like that for some reason. I really don't like silver because it seems boring but I call it cement color I sort of like it.

2023_volkswagen_arteon-pic-4596422942891980809-1024x768.jpeg

You need to stay away from your local Ford dealer....
It wasn't that "local". It was an hour away, and went over to look at a specific used car (Mazda3). I called the sales guy and asked him if the car was still there ... he said yes. I said we're heading over, got there an hour later and then was told "we just sold that car". I call "bait and switch" BS going on ... I was not happy in the least and they knew it.

It wasn't that "local". It was an hour away, and went over to look at a specific used car (Mazda3). I called the sales guy and asked him if the car was still there ... he said yes. I said we're heading over, got there an hour later and then was told "we just sold that car". I call "bait and switch" BS going on ... I was not happy in the least and they knew it.
Yeah stupid bs figuring once they get you there you will purchase something else.
I hope you reviewed them to warn others.

Yeah stupid bs figuring once they get you there you will purchase something else.
I hope you reviewed them to warn others.
Only way to review them is through Yelp or similar, and I really don't want to create an account. I learned a lesson from it ... NEVER trust a car dealership, and always ask them a dozen questions before going there to look at any car you have your sights on. I should have asked the guy to physically walk out to the car and verify it was actually sitting on the lot, and verify that nobody was in the process of trying to buy it. Anyway, it really got me angry. If that car is still on their website on Monday, I'm going to have someone else call them and ask about the car, and if it's still available. If they say yes it is, I'm going to call the state attorney general office and the BBB and make some complaints.

I called Fallston VW this morning about my last free oil change. The clerk asked me if I knew @KCJeep from Missouri.

Yeah I know him I said. The clerk abruptly said, No oil for you today..step aside and hung up...

You should have said, "Yeah that clown owes me money too!" and you'd have been in.

I think I've owned more VWs than my favorite dealer has on the lot if you don't count the battleship load of Atlas' they have.

Back