Lets talk about new vehicles

1682385019086.jpg

VW Atlas gets a minor refresh for 2024 with only the 2L at 269 HP. The front looks Fordish .
Much better looking with a new light bar and 21 inchers on some flavors. Upgraded materials inside. Nothing about mpg though.

I saw a Mazda CX-50 in the wild for the first time this week. It looked great, had a nice stance and shape and the styling reminded me of a Jaguar SUV, which is about the highest compliment I can give it.

i had this feeling for looong time.

Germans started the Chinese revolution and they are outsourcers of all that is cheap to increase profits.
I have worked on German stuff for over 40 years and quality wasn't the first thing that ever came to me...
Plus how many vehicles are actually German...not a bunch..
Mexican... Hungarian etc.
Honda price cutted so bad and they have slipped as well.

Toyota was using Chinese parts as well. Remember the seat heaters???
On and on sadly.

That paint and rims are definitely 70s.. Wonderful 👍👍😊

Much better fit for a near 60 year old than the first one I looked at. It was red and on 20s, nearly pounded my fillings out.

I think this one has a mature look to it that I really like and the 18s make a world of difference in the ride.

Much better fit for a near 60 year old than the first one I looked at. It was red and on 20s, nearly pounded my fillings out.

I think this one has a mature look to it that I really like and the 18s make a world of difference in the ride.
Didn't the Passat at the end have a special edition near that color? I think that color is the best and I will take 18s any day. On the Arteon would have taken 17s..
No fan of harsh rides. Very irritating in the long run.

Didn't the Passat at the end have a special edition near that color? I think that color is the best and I will take 18s any day. On the Arteon would have taken 17s..
No fan of harsh rides. Very irritating in the long run.

You’re sharp! Yes the Passat in 22 had a similar green and green as a limited production, 2000 to 3000 IIRC and I’ve never seen one in the wild. I was a big fan of that car and spent two years flipped over Alfa Romeo Giulias they also came in a fantastic green.

Wife does not like the green the rest of my large family loves it. I’ve not seen another green Mustang yet but saw a new Bronco in it.

We are calling this car my “American Alfa” lol. Hard to believe this car is a compromise and it sure doesn’t feel like one but it was 12k less and should be much easier to live with long term than the AR.

Have not been able to drive it as much as I want to but liking it more every time I do. Ford has been at the Mustang game a long time and I’m finding the car very well thought out, way more than I would have given them credit for previously.

If cloudy it looks fairly dark and you’re right in sunlight it just jumps out and appears quite a bit lighter.
Is yours "Eruption Green Metallic"? I was at a Ford Dealer today looking at used cars and snapped this new 2023 Mustang in the sun. It was very sharp looking, and definately pops in the sun.

20230429_174641.jpg

Last edited:
Back