High Performance Lubricants Open House Aug 6,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a rest stop stretcing my legs. Cali seems to have installed EV cargers at some stops. One more nail in the coffin of Range Anxiety.

May not chamge.my oil. I should be able to get 5,000 highway miles from M1 EP, don'tcha think? 😉

I got the email to preorder but when I went to buy a 5 gallon pail of pcmo oil it wasn't offered. Seems just the hdeo is the only version that's sold in pails😥

Dave when you have time could you detail what the difference is between the euro5w30 and the hdeo premium 5w30 oils . If not much I'll just get the hdeo pail

I got the email to preorder but when I went to buy a 5 gallon pail of pcmo oil it wasn't offered. Seems just the hdeo is the only version that's sold in pails😥
We will put it in any container you want. You can have it in 2 oz bottles, or we can set a tote of 320 gallons on your roof. Bring ratchet straps so it does not fall off and dent your trunk.

David

That's great David but I'm getting 10 gallons of antifreeze from schwinny so I'll be too loaded down 🙂

I could put it in a pail, but my pail has no lid and would spill all over the place and eat my shorts 🤣🤣

Dave has great bottling equipment but.. hey I got an idea. Keep it as 12, and they will be two 54lbs cubes, to save space. Cool?🙂

Expecting some hot weather the next few days ... 107-deg to 110-deg. I expect it will be rather uncomfortable when out the car and without A/C. Might be difficult to hike about and do some photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back