High Performance Lubricants Open House Aug 6,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Some people on BITOG have been to our facility and given great reviews. With that in mind we have decided to expand the invitation. I am happy to announce our first open house where we will open our doors to some of our customers and also our friends here at BITOG. The attached flyer will give the schedule as well as the link to use for those wishing to attend. There will be a limit on the number of attendees. I am announcing this early to allow those wishing to come from a distance ample time to plan for their travel. We will have social time, technical time and racing time. For questions please contact us at [email protected]

David Ward
High Performance Lubricants

View attachment 95288
Sounds like a wonderful experience. Thank you for offering this chance and opportunity to us.

We have received requests to pick up oil while attending the open house. As a friendly reward for those that come to our plant we will offer a 25% discount on any products picked up during the open house.

David
Very generous! Thank you!

Now, if only I could figure out a way to bring it home in my carry on… 😎

Very quickly regarding the event. I am very, very much looking forward to the weekend. As of this posting, it is looking like it is a go, as this will be my "summer vacation," is where I'm at. Now, what am I posting about.. I have a large stockpile of antifreeze, most of it Univeral Yellow concentrate (must add water) but also some other variety (I have some conventional green, Ethylene Glycol must add water) and even some GM Dexclone. I can likely fit about 6 boxes of 6. Probably some loose bottles too.

I will spare the photos of the stash, unless someone interested perhaps wants to see, but, in the interest of community.. I would not be against just giving it out for free to one or more interested BITOGers. I'm sort of getting sick of looking at it. I have all the antifreeze I need for standard applications for the rest of my life even after I bring what will fit in my car, what I am doing is floating the idea of who may want some free antifreeze. Unless I am specifically told not to do this, to bring.

I will assume we know what gallons and cases of gallons of antifreeze looks like, just putting it out there. Can probably bring between 36 and 50 gallons. Please let me know if interested in free (antifreeze) product.

Very quickly regarding the event. I am very, very much looking forward to the weekend. As of this posting, it is looking like it is a go, as this will be my "summer vacation," is where I'm at. Now, what am I posting about.. I have a large stockpile of antifreeze, most of it Univeral Yellow concentrate (must add water) but also some other variety (I have some conventional green, Ethylene Glycol must add water) and even some GM Dexclone. I can likely fit about 6 boxes of 6. Probably some loose bottles too.

I will spare the photos of the stash, unless someone interested perhaps wants to see, but, in the interest of community.. I would not be against just giving it out for free to one or more interested BITOGers. I'm sort of getting sick of looking at it. I have all the antifreeze I need for standard applications for the rest of my life even after I bring what will fit in my car, what I am doing is floating the idea of who may want some free antifreeze. Unless I am specifically told not to do this, to bring.

I will assume we know what gallons and cases of gallons of antifreeze looks like, just putting it out there. Can probably bring between 36 and 50 gallons. Please let me know if interested in free (antifreeze) product.

I have some time, so I am organizing product.

I can donate, to whoever tells me they will accept it, so I leave with it out of my car:

- (some) Extended Life Dexclone, Orange. Must add water. At least 4. No more Dex using vehicles, so, no more need.
+ 4 50/50 mix.. Do not add water. I tend to favor those.

- Conventional Green, Low Silicate formula. Concentrate - must add water. At least 2 cases. Pretty sure all of it is concentrate, I will doublecheck.

- Extended Life Universal, mixes with any color antifreeze. Yellow. Must add water. At least 4 cases.

I may be able to fit 9 back there.. at least 6 cases. I do not travel with cargo above the beltline.

DM if interested, If I can be assured I'll leave with it out of the car, too much of it has gone to nowhere..... I will bring.

Free of charge, this isnt about money.

Might bring a box of DOT3 and DOT4 brake fluid, I only need but so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back