High Performance Lubricants Open House Aug 6,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife will be flying in from Phoenix and will be making the open house with me on Saturday looking forward to meeting all having fun and informative day. I live 190 miles from the plant.

Very quickly, before I begin working for today. So, in 19 days, I will be on the road, heading toward Saturday August 6's fine event, the Open House. I will make one more mention and then I will be quiet.. (assume my car is finished getting its steering rack rebuilt etc and that I will in fact be coming) I have space for a fairly significant amount of antifreeze product to fit in there and bring with me. I feel I have too much antifreeze. As mentioned previously, I could likely bring at least 60 gallons worth of concentrated product not 50/50 pre-diluted to the event.

Mentioning, because.. IF I bring it in the car, I would be expecting whoever may be interested in it, and going, to take it off my hands. I am trying to downsize and please be assured I could fill up my vehicle to the gills and above the beltline (blocking the windows, which I will not do) and still have an equal amount in my stockpile. It is not motor oil so I sincerely hope I'm not creating a conflict of interest.

Perfectly good stuff, just stuff I dont need, and I want to put out one more call to see if anyone is interested in claiming any, in that event, I will bring. The idea would be to leave with the cargo area of my car empty.

Yes, you read right, ~60 gallons. Maybe a touch more but at this point, if interested, let me know..
*this specific to those that will be there for the Open House. My DMs are open so as not to detract from the announcement. I did want to announce this myself.

If no interest, I won't bring any because i want it to go to *someone* not discarded, I want them to have value. Free of charge, no money involved. Pay It Forward. That is value.

Okay! 19 more days! See you there! :D

Very quickly, before I begin working for today. So, in 19 days, I will be on the road, heading toward Saturday August 6's fine event, the Open House. I will make one more mention and then I will be quiet.. (assume my car is finished getting its steering rack rebuilt etc and that I will in fact be coming) I have space for a fairly significant amount of antifreeze product to fit in there and bring with me. I feel I have too much antifreeze. As mentioned previously, I could likely bring at least 60 gallons worth of concentrated product not 50/50 pre-diluted to the event.

Mentioning, because.. IF I bring it in the car, I would be expecting whoever may be interested in it, and going, to take it off my hands. I am trying to downsize and please be assured I could fill up my vehicle to the gills and above the beltline (blocking the windows, which I will not do) and still have an equal amount in my stockpile. It is not motor oil so I sincerely hope I'm not creating a conflict of interest.

Perfectly good stuff, just stuff I dont need, and I want to put out one more call to see if anyone is interested in claiming any, in that event, I will bring. The idea would be to leave with the cargo area of my car empty.

Yes, you read right, ~60 gallons. Maybe a touch more but at this point, if interested, let me know..
*this specific to those that will be there for the Open House. My DMs are open so as not to detract from the announcement. I did want to announce this myself.

If no interest, I won't bring any because i want it to go to *someone* not discarded, I want them to have value. Free of charge, no money involved. Pay It Forward. That is value.

Okay! 19 more days! See you there! :D
I hate to see a person begging to give away free stuff🙂 so I'll take a couple gallons of japanese blue coolant if you have it or just the universal type ....Thank You so much

I hate to see a person begging to give away free stuff🙂 so I'll take a couple gallons of japanese blue coolant if you have it or just the universal type ....Thank You so much

Might have some Asian Green. DEFINITELY have Universal lol. :)

A couple or a couple dozen? :) People don't seem to understand.. I have a lot. Maybe too much..

The Asian Green is P-OAT.

I'll have to send you inventory of what I got if you want to know

Last edited:
17 more days! 😀

Offer still stands for "As much free antifreeze as I can fit in my car," I've taken inventory. Tentatively giving one member 5 gallons Universal if they confirm it will work in their car. Otherwise, message me or it will remain in my (too large) stockpile. Beginning to build excitement. Also the 25% off for attendees...

Looking better than not that I'll have my primary vehicle "ready for the trip" in time, again, 17 more days, looking forward to it.

I hope to see you there and let's have a great Open House and then that 2nd weekend day, for those who are doing both.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone. As a reminder if you are coming please fill out the form at hplubricants.com/event. There are spots on that form for shirt sizes and hat sizes. We are giving those out and would prefer to have these ready instead of using time during the event to do so.

David

Looks like I'll be leaving Monday or Tuesday, taking the scenic route through Oregon, Montana, etc.
That sounds like an awesome trip.

David

It does.

I got my car back today and I'm adjusting the fluids level, as I suspect overfilled... should be there bright and early in the morning at start time.

In my head, I am already there.

Well, folks, it's about time to get on the road. The car's about 1/3 packed and I gave it a run thru the carwash this morning. I'm planning to roll out of my driveway around 5:30am tomorrow and head north. The first stop is Vallejo where I'll top off the tank. It's less expensive there than in my neighborhood, and the station is right on my route. Then a quick stop in Vacaville to drop off a package and on my way to Oregon. I've got reservations at the Country Inn on 8/5 and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you there.

Well, folks, it's about time to get on the road. The car's about 1/3 packed and I gave it a run thru the carwash this morning. I'm planning to roll out of my driveway around 5:30am tomorrow and head north. The first stop is Vallejo where I'll top off the tank. It's less expensive there than in my neighborhood, and the station is right on my route. Then a quick stop in Vacaville to drop off a package and on my way to Oregon. I've got reservations at the Country Inn on 8/5 and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you there.

Have a safe trip. I look forward to seeing pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back