HPL Open House 2022 Pictures

If you know--you know.

20220806_160518.jpg

Do they have a dyno or a place where they test in engines to the point of failure? Or is that just in the racing stuff?

Do they have a dyno or a place where they test in engines to the point of failure? Or is that just in the racing stuff?
Tests they can't do in house, they will send out for. A lot of the testing happens "in the field" though with racing and other demanding applications, as well as extended and extensive fleet testing.

There are very few individuals on this board that are qualified to make such statements. Neither you or I belong in that category.
I guess he's saying what can be actually seen at each facility is what he's going by. I mean what else can we rely on except if we are flies on the wall or have x-ray vision?

I just want to say that.. I was there in spirit, my vehicle became disabled shortly upon beginning my voyage to the event (and I got pads and rotors and alignment done specifically to be safe on the road to get there and it still didn't work out) and if there is another event then I will attend, it should be possible to do so.

I have no pictures to contribute as I was not there. I am sure a good time was had by all.

I just want to say that.. I was there in spirit, my vehicle became disabled shortly upon beginning my voyage to the event (and I got pads and rotors and alignment done specifically to be safe on the road to get there and it still didn't work out) and if there is another event then I will attend, it should be possible to do so.

I have no pictures to contribute as I was not there. I am sure a good time was had by all.
So what happened to your ride?

I guess he's saying what can be actually seen at each facility is what he's going by. I mean what else can we rely on except if we are flies on the wall or have x-ray vision?
I have used both Red Line and HPL, for hundreds of thousands of miles, and have always been transparent about not having a phd. Oh well. Move along.

Back