Cordless Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a guy on you tube that test a lot of them with special equipment, he did a good video about break away torque, it seems to be just for advertising.
I have a stone old Atlas Copco and a Stanley that have a true rating of 450lb, the Atlas will take things off the newest more powerful (according to the advertising) will take off and they are rated 3x stronger, that old Stanley is no slouch either.

The IR 1" drive has true 1400 ft.lb and will take a GM 3800 crank bolt out in a couple of hits, a 1400 ft.lb 1/2" wont touch it if left it on there a week.

Mine came yesterday. I wasn't planning on using it for about 2 weeks, but curiosity got the best of me. I tested it on some lug nuts on the Liberty. It zipped them off with ease. For the size this thing is strong. I can see it will be getting a lot of use. Well worth the money!

Originally Posted By: NYEngineer
Hilti rocks. I used to use their stuff setting up diesel generators. Anchoring them to the floor.

I have a Hilti sheetrock screw gun thatself feeds the screws on a strip. Love that tool.

I got that drywall screw gun also at HD about 10 yrs ago and IIRC it wasn't too expensive. Yes, its a great tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back