Bought the new 20,000 mile Supertech 0w20

I’m not sure that heat is the number one killer of EP oils for me … more concerned with DI dilution …
Running M1 AP for just 7k/5 months for that reason (clearance oil) …

That's Interesting. I find it hard to believe that Warren oil would put different labels on the same product .....unless Walmart is (secretly) the new owner of WPP. I also find it hard to believe that the ST 10K oil filter is identical to the 20K filter except for the silicone ADBV...(the 20K filter does feel heavier).....but then again....anything is believable in these crazy times...

PS: Maybe WPP's new ownership isn't as responsive to requests for info because they are a a bit sketchier...who knows...
They are owned by venture capitalists. These companies usually squeeze every nickel they can out what they purchase.

Maybe they are putting the same product in jugs with different labels....after all...they're an 'equity' firm and not a lube company...they'll probably make a lot of money and then sell the company....it's the (modern) American way....
That would be the corrupt governor of corrupt Illinois.

I’m not sure that heat is the number one killer of EP oils for me … more concerned with DI dilution …
Running M1 AP for just 7k/5 months for that reason (clearance oil) …
For this reason I think most DI engines call for a shorter OCI versus their port-injected counterparts. So I don't think I would run an EP oil where a shorter OCI is called for, seems like a waste. "Regular" synthetic (not EP) would be my choice for DI engine, or whatever meets the required spec. And keep on top of the changes LOL.

For this reason I think most DI engines call for a shorter OCI versus their port-injected counterparts. So I don't think I would run an EP oil where a shorter OCI is called for, seems like a waste. "Regular" synthetic (not EP) would be my choice for DI engine, or whatever meets the required spec. And keep on top of the changes LOL.
$15/jug … that’s in the Tahoe … I run it 10k in the Fusion … our TDI Mustang has a 9k factory OCI … same as my PI Jeep does …

Went to pick up a jug today and the price jumped from $19 to $27 bucks :oops:

The 10k versions that were $17 are now $19

Would've went with that, but plan on sending in a sample using the 20k when I hit 200k miles on my next interval

Went to pick up a jug today and the price jumped from $19 to $27 bucks :oops:

The 10k versions that were $17 are now $19

Would've went with that, but plan on sending in a sample using the 20k when I hit 200k miles on my next interval
Price jumped a few months back. :p

Price jumped a few months back. :p
I have the 5w-30 in my winter beater / once a year oci car. $19 it was a no brainer only b/c costco is an hour away and I used the last of my Kirkland 5w-30. At $26 and change, pass. Whatever's cheapest on the shelf when I go to change it in october is what it's getting.

Looks like if I add it to my cart for pickup it's under $20 at my local store. Very tempted as my 4Runner takes 6.6 qts so I usually just buy (3) so it gets me 2 oil changes and some left over for top off's, lawn mower or daughters car.
Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 10.57.07 AM.jpg

ST sure has jumped in price. Many months ago, it was in the $14 range. Now, with the nutty 10k -20k versions commanding higher prices, the ST doesn't feel as "good" a bargain anymore. Having said that, I still use it. I wonder if the ST marketing team figured they would saturate the market with all their different mileage versions?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a 10k oil for $17-18 per jug (Full Synthetic) and only that?? Wouldn't that be an interesting marketing strategy?

ST sure has jumped in price. Many months ago, it was in the $14 range. Now, with the nutty 10k -20k versions commanding higher prices, the ST doesn't feel as "good" a bargain anymore. Having said that, I still use it. I wonder if the ST marketing team figured they would saturate the market with all their different mileage versions?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a 10k oil for $17-18 per jug (Full Synthetic) and only that?? Wouldn't that be an interesting marketing strategy?
I was thinking of $15 and change like I got my last Jug of ST!

21 and change for Kirkland Supreme 2 jugs when I bought it a couple years ago. Run it for a month and change it for my target oil, in my case TGMO. Cheaper and safer than an engine flush.

Back