Advice on selling car

I'm not a huge sunroof fan either, but unfortunately you usually need to take it to get the good options. Other than a GTI that had a squeaky sunroof when closed, they haven't given me any issues.
I don’t mind them when they are standard sized. Less flexing, less complicated and less likely to break. I have one on my 2012 Honda and it’s fine. The one on my 1995 Honda worked fine in 2012 when it was 17 years old.

In that photo of the new vehicle, the rear bumper does look like a slightly different color.
Being in new sales for both Ford and Toyota, I've learnt it's not uncommon for brand new vehicles to be damaged then repaired without to the new owner knowing about it.
Since the vehicle would be repaired prior to anyone taking ownership, the new owner would be none the wiser as it would not show up on a Carfax report.

Being in new sales for both Ford and Toyota, I've learnt it's not uncommon for brand new vehicles to be damaged then repaired without to the new owner knowing about it.
Since the vehicle would be repaired prior to anyone taking ownership, the new owner would be none the wiser as it would not show up on a Carfax report.
Yes I am aware of this. The car only had 10 miles on it when I arrived the other Jetta that I looked at appeared to have some work done to the rear bumper and sure enough it had 45 miles on it. Likely it had a repaint. The bumper was misaligned. My wife and I agreed to avoid that one. The paint finish and match looks spot on on this one. I think what is seen in the pictures is due to the fact that the bumper cover is at a slight angle compared to the quarter. Thus reflecting differently, just like any other body crease.

We're on a website dedicated to motor oil. Is there anyone here who DOESN'T have OCD?

😆
Yea-there are a few of us.......
1) Vehicles get road rash
2) For a single OCI an incorrect oil will not blow up your motor
3) AN oil filter could go in to FULL BYPASS for one OCI and your motor will not blow up
4) Just about any oil filter is good for a 5,000 mile oil change,OR what you oil minder says (Crooked pleats will not blow up you motor).
5) Under normal (market conditions) circumstances "greg24" would have taken it in the shorts for turning in that Jetta with 4,000 miles on it.

Take the Carmax offer but be sure to disclose the paint work up front so there's no last minute surprise. You may also want to try Carvana and Vroom for competitive quotes.
Already done. Told them on the quote and in person. The offer was still surprisingly good.

Back