2021 Ranger Tremor Off-Road Package

Basic FX-4 package did better on this trail than the Rebel, likely due to the shorter wheel base. This channel has a lot of good videos.

Wow these things cost way too much. $50k???
I find it amazing some one will buy something expensive and take it off road and beat . Expensive? Money isn't worth much for all the reasons the informed people know about. $62,000.00 bought me this house in 1976 Google maps , three years after president Nixon took the U.S.A. dollar off of a Gold Standard.

I find it amazing some one will buy something expensive and take it off road and beat . Expensive? Money isn't worth much for all the reasons the informed people know about. $62,000.00 bought me this house in 1976 Google maps , three years after president Nixon took the U.S.A. dollar off of a Gold Standard.

You can get a Ranger Tremor for $42k. More technology, more demand = more money.

Most don't destroy these things off road until they are paid off.

Put an ARB front locker on the Tremor and you're good to go.

I was looking into this, apparently the Ranger uses a dana spicer 180 in the front, where the Bronco uses the larger one (200, 225 something in the 200's) seems more availability of LSD for the larger diff, so it would be nice if the Tremor got it.

I was mostly looking at Eaton/Detroit maybe its less of an issue with other brands.

Back