Which one should I sell/keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell the Honda, keep the newer, better condition vehicle. But I also like the idea of selling both and getting yourself something nice
smile.gif

Recent pic I took of an 09' Sonata with rust. 09' because of the antenna on the roof.
The car looked clean for its age.

Great responses all! I was thinking the same thing most were. The Hyundai came off a lease after just over a year (why? no idea) and has been a great car. Partly because of this site, I've been a maintenance nerd on all my cars. I felt with the name Honda and properly marketed by me that I could sell it pretty quickly.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Sell 'em both and buy yourself a sports car.

The reason the Honda is parked outside is my 67k '02 Mustang is sheltered. To give you an idea how sheltered, it's only felt rain seven times. I'm the only owner.
wink.gif

Still open to responses. Thank you all.

Originally Posted By: SevenBizzos
Great responses all! I was thinking the same thing most were. The Hyundai came off a lease after just over a year (why? no idea) and has been a great car. Partly because of this site, I've been a maintenance nerd on all my cars. I felt with the name Honda and properly marketed by me that I could sell it pretty quickly.

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Sell 'em both and buy yourself a sports car.

The reason the Honda is parked outside is my 67k '02 Mustang is sheltered. To give you an idea how sheltered, it's only felt rain seven times. I'm the only owner.
wink.gif

Still open to responses. Thank you all.

[censored] sell both the Honda and sonata and enjoy the mustang.

As many have mentioned the auto transmission is a Honda weak spot. I would move it on down the road and let someone else deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back