What kind of vehicle are you?

If you want to make this game any fun you have to put down some ground rules. Like only vehicles from the year you were born. And you must have owned the brand at some point. You cannot say you’re a BMW never having actually owned one.
Many of us know little about birth year vehicles….I don’t even know all the makers pumping out cars in 1946.

But I did own a 2002 BMW M coupe. And like my Bride, I got my money’s worth out’a that ride!

Many of us know little about birth year vehicles….I don’t even know all the makers pumping out cars in 1946.

But I did own a 2002 BMW M coupe. And like my Bride, I got my money’s worth out’a that ride!
Ah The 'Shoe...
One of the most polarizing vehicles ever made.
I think they're awesome:)

1679268981451.jpg

Family Truckster.
Ugly but keeps on going.

I've seen this as a screening question in job interviews. Conventional wisdom says stay away from the little red sports cars when making a hiring decision. With that said, I'd be an old civic or corolla, rock solid dependable. Not flashy just gets the job done with no drama. Do I get the job?
You're on to me. But I said it wasn't a test. As long as you're not in the shop or in the junkyard you're good in my book. And restoration may be an option.
😉

Some kind of a reliable, older station wagon. One known to be rugged and stylish. Hmmm... Maybe even with a turbo! Those are great.

For a while it was a Chevy Blazer, nice fast 4.3s now @c502cid those plugs are almost in the mail lol. Just have to make the post office lol.

Other than that.. probably NOT a Tesla, MAYBE some kind of a Porsche, ? Maybe an Acura NSX if there weren't so many potholes and money could accommodate it.. too many to list, I love the open-ended question.

download.jpeg

Last edited:
I am a porsche 356 b speedster, not pristine. But still loving being alive and driving hy 1 / pch near point dume on the way to my girlfriends house. I am guards red, with the roll up windows thrown in back.

I'd say a 1972 Gran Torino, because there are days that I kind of resemble Clint Eastwood in the movie.

I would be an old oversize worn out Suburban that somehow just keeps on keeping on. As much gas would be expelled as was used ;)

Back