What kind of vehicle are you?

I put this in Humor although it's merely humerous musings. If you were a vehicle, what type would that be?

I would be a ralley car. Fast and maneuverable over a variety of terrain with very good endurance.

Are you a race car, a sedan, a fork lift, a utility vehicle, a dragster, or a bonafide tank? Something else maybe?

Landmaster. Indominable and going my own way.

landmaster.jpg

Picking it for yourself? Thats not going to be realistic everyone will be superheroes

Who would say "I would be an Aztek" ;):ROFLMAO:
Right. I forgot the hatchback option. You are right about the nickname. I would never live it down if I were to reveal mine. As for evaluating your potential as a particular type of vehicle, just be as honest or dishonest as you usually are. It's not a test.

Last edited:
I wish guys could find Crown Vics for $5,000.00 for sale and then ask which oil to use. The topics guys are grasping for these days...

I think all of us on here are antiques....Model T's.......

I've seen this as a screening question in job interviews. Conventional wisdom says stay away from the little red sports cars when making a hiring decision. With that said, I'd be an old civic or corolla, rock solid dependable. Not flashy just gets the job done with no drama. Do I get the job?

Back