What are you eating right now?

Mr. perfect approved. Spinach and spring mix, olives and goat cheese and smoked chicken tenderloins and thighs. Tasty

IMG_1764.jpeg

Just baked an oven full of large russet and sweet potatoes. Talk about has the house smelling sweet. One of those sweet potatoes is my late breakfast today. One of my old school chums usually picks me up to go eat fried seafood lunch on Thursdays so gonna eat a small one.

Wife is always baking apples , making the house smell awesome when she is off , home from work.
The Cosmic Crisp works great for baking. I core them and stuff them with a mixture of chopped nuts, chopped apple, maybe some dried fruit or berries or a pinch of sugar, a little cream, and spices. I bake them until the flesh of the apples is soft. I may top each apple with a scoop of ice cream.

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
The Cosmic Crisp works great for baking. I core them and stuff them with a mixture of chopped nuts, chopped apple, maybe some dried fruit or berries or a pinch of sugar, a little cream, and spices. I bake them until the flesh of the apples is soft. I may top each apple with a scoop of ice cream.
Interesting...it is a great eating apple, so I am surprised it is also a great baking apple.

I'm supposed to be on the BRAT diet but haven't eaten in two days. Autophagy at its finest w over 36 hrs, caught a GI virus. Haven't felt this bad since I had H1N1 or the pandemic bug.
My state of mind is clear, drinking water only.

Back