What are you eating right now?

Smoothie of kale+ raspberries+ oatmeal+ 0% low carb yogurt and moms homemade peanut butter. Kale and hearts of romaine lettuce also. ,ighty good

IMG_0003.jpeg

Just for Mr Perfect and we all know who that is here at BITOG.

Spinach, and hearts of romaine and homemade chicken salad and black olives. Treat of smoothie from breakfast. Very low carbs and plenty of protein. Nuff’ said

IMG_1753.jpeg

Omelette with kale, mushroom, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts. Chobani 0% sugar yogurt and glass of Apple Balley Creamery 1.5% milk and Colombian coffee
Think you may have a misspelled item in your breakfast.

glass of Apple Balley Creamery- should read-- glass of Baileys Irish Cream?

Simple lunch here. Just scrambled eggs with salsa. Donut or fruit for dessert if still hungry.

Tornado siren blowing again. Seems normal this spring.

I made a delicious pasty that was sizzling in the oven for a mere 20 minutes. Chicken curry and veg filling. I'm back, Baby!

Filling on dough

So big it didn't fit properly on my dinner plate

Half a pasty for me, half pasty for the much better half

The usual: plant matter, toadstools, and chicken. Since I'm going to enter my twilight years in a couple of years, and because I intend to become the oldest living man in space in 50 years or so, beating out Ed Dwight and Bill Shatner, I will drop some weight over the next couple of years. By the time I'm 50 I hope to settle at a smidgen under 200 lbs. More mass means more strain on the system and losing a few percent could potentially be beneficial. Now, should I start shrinking in hight - I hear that's a thing, I may have to make more drastic adjustments. Of course, spending time in microgravity, being shorter is a bonus. If Jeff Bozos ever moves to Mars, he'll benefit from being of substandard stature. I think he's 5'1" or so. I'm getting off track here. On to my meal!

Back