What are you eating right now?

Had the nurse get me and AM Chinese today. :ROFLMAO:

Then got on Facebook to create a big stir over the County shutting down our Public Health Dept.
More attention to lost dogs, than what goes on in the county...
Would a gofundme be a hit for the Health Dept? :mad:

Bite-sized turkey patties. Not breaded but sprinkled with oat bran and pam-fried. Because fowl is foul I added oregano to make it palatable!

My vision must be going. Panfried not Pamfried! I don't like Pam. Pam is trash. Not Pam Grier - she was awesome in Jackie Brown. Good heavens, she's 74!

Last edited:
Can you sit on the porch and beg passersby for treats? Make sure you wear your pants and look cute.
Just for you Vava, I will put on my G-string and try that tomorrow. Maybe put the free candy sign on my van too. :p

Actually, I have spent all afternoon raising cane about them shutting down the Public Health Dept. I ain't going out without a fight.
Wish you were here to help befuddle them with your big words, that only MR Webster can understand.

I emailed the county supervisors, two local television stations, local newspaper and local Facebook. Hoping I can :poop: on their parade.
;)
The real sticker is, I have never gotten an official letter that my services will be discontinued. Public meeting at the courthouse tomorrow at 10 AM. No notices in the local paper about their meeting. And yes, I still get the weekly local paper. LOL

I'm actually raising the stink more for the sweet gals, that have been helping me and are losing their jobs. Most have young children and need the job. I love them all. As for myself, I will make due and have a couple options to hire private help. More expensive for sure.
Just spend some of my kids inheritance is how I put it. The nurses are all loving my Facebook posts, cause they like me as well. Time will tell.

Just for you Vava, I will put on my G-string and try that tomorrow. Maybe put the free candy sign on my van too. :p

Actually, I have spent all afternoon raising cane about them shutting down the Public Health Dept. I ain't going out without a fight.
Wish you were here to help befuddle them with your big words, that only MR Webster can understand.

I emailed the county supervisors, two local television stations, local newspaper and local Facebook. Hoping I can :poop: on their parade.
;)
The real sticker is, I have never gotten an official letter that my services will be discontinued. Public meeting at the courthouse tomorrow at 10 AM. No notices in the local paper about their meeting. And yes, I still get the weekly local paper. LOL

I'm actually raising the stink more for the sweet gals, that have been helping me and are losing their jobs. Most have young children and need the job. I love them all. As for myself, I will make due and have a couple options to hire private help. More expensive for sure.
Just spend some of my kids inheritance is how I put it. The nurses are all loving my Facebook posts, cause they like me as well. Time will tell.
Once the paper finds out your portfolio size, you will cover up real quick

IMG_7427.jpeg

Ham bean zoup, ham salad, shishito peppers, a-vock-kado

Last edited:
I'm speechless.
Actually, I have spent all afternoon raising cane
sugar cane?
about them shutting down the Public Health Dept. I ain't going out without a fight.
Fight dirty!
Is this flattery or an affront?
;)

Good luck!

Are you on a per diem? Or ?

Very nice

The bacon looks thick??

Sliders/ what kind of steak?
The bacon is the real deal. $6.99 USD. Best deal in Hawaii, fantastic in every way. Dip the bacon in the house steak sauce.

Waikiki is full of extremely expensive restaurants, or very high priced trashed food. I blow my budget in Waikiki, I just can't handle the very pricey not so edible fast food.

I could drive to a reasonable priced place, but worked all day, jet lagged, and going five miles out of Waikiki is work in itself.

Back